Airdrie May Be In For A Doing

Jakes Pal

Foderingham

Tav Ball Wilson Wallace

Zelalem Shiels Law

Walsh. Clark. Oduwa

This is what I think we will line up with but not overjoyed with the middle of the park, the league is of paramount importance and QotS are our main rivals with 9 points so need fresh legs for then.

Walsh in for McKay. He is the better player.

Really not sure where the negativity has come from for McKay. He started off slow but finished the first half off strongly. He also won the ball back a number of times. He just needs to work on the end product a bit. Likewise with Walsh, he looks decent on the ball but again when it comes to the end product it's missing.

Really not sure where the negativity has come from for McKay. He started off slow but finished the first half off strongly. He also won the ball back a number of times. He just needs to work on the end product a bit. Likewise with Walsh, he looks decent on the ball but again when it comes to the end product it's missing.

It's not negativity mate, I just think he loses possession too often. He was brilliant at the end of first half and I believe he has great potential but needs to be more consistent. Still very young..... Guess I just see a little more in Walsh atm.

It's not negativity mate, I just think he loses possession too often. He was brilliant at the end of first half and I believe he has great potential but needs to be more consistent. Still very young..... Guess I just see a little more in Walsh atm.

Miller lost the ball just as much and didn't win it back as much, I would swap Walsh for Miller, bring him on at 60 minutes with Oduwa

Fair enough. I suspect he'll get the nod on Wednesday, it must be good to know as a player that there "is a path to the first team" as Warburton has stated before. McKay is still only 20 so he has time to learn. Having the likes of oduwa and zelalem at the club will really help since they often look like the ball is glued to their feet.

Exciting though that we aren't stuck with the likes of peralta and Stevie smith on the wings though.

Miller lost the ball just as much and didn't win it back as much, I would swap Walsh for Miller, bring him on at 60 minutes with Oduwa

Miller loses possession more than anyone ( always has )but can't fault his work rate. Shouldn't be in the starting 11.

McKay does give the ball away all the time but then again Walsh isn't as quick or skillful. Personally prefer Walsh in the team over McKay as in contrast he very rarely gives the ball away and seems to consistently deliver the final ball when out wide. Both very good young prospects, just happy they are being given the chance.