What Would You Ask Stuart Mccall?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone ask him any of these questions last night and what were the answers? Especially the ones about Jig.

He was asked about bringing Jig on.

Said Foster was not fully fit after returning from a hernia op. He couldn't last the 90 mins.

so he was only left with Jig to bring on for that position. here was no one else who could have went into

into his position.

Said it was unfortunate that the ball went over his head and landed at the feet of the opposition player.

Could have happened to any of the players.

But Stuart also said his brother in law shot him down for bringing Jig on.

Basically, sh.t happens answer. He was in a no win situation.

Said Foster was not fully fit after returning from a hernia op. He couldn't last the 90 mins.

so he was only left with Jig to bring on for that position. here was no one else who could have went into

into his position.

Said it was unfortunate that the ball went over his head and landed at the feet of the opposition player.

(tu)

Got any more info on what he was asked and responded with? Really respect McCall and enjoy listening to his point of view especially on Rangers.

into his position.

Decent answer from him. Don't expect anything else from him though. True gentleman.

He was asked about his testimonial at Bradford and says the Bradford people still talk about it.

He spoke about Moshni saying he was a nice guy but did have that big red button......

I wanted to ask what his reaction was when he saw Mohsni doing the 'well player but never got the chance

to ask as Marshall was asking most of the questions all night.

Some nugget got kicked out for repeatedly saying Mohsni was an ass hole.

He did not like Jig getting booed but appreciated the fans who began to applaud him. Said no Rangers player should be booed.

They try their best.

He never saw all the games then? But other players should have been booed more often as far as I am concerned.

But I never boo payers myself. Criticise, yes, but not booing them. I was close a few times with Daly and Boyd.

He wants to see more Rangers fans at Scotland games but he was more or less shot down for that one.

He asked what would it take to get Rangers fans back supporting Scotland. Someone said getting rid of the current SFA board

would be a start.

He says he understands the problems Rangers fans have with supporting Scotland but he would still like to see more at Scotland games.

Told a lot of funny stories and the car incident. He said he caught his foot in the window wiper. That's why he fell. Not because he was drunk. :)

He was asked who would he have kept on from the current squad and who would he have targeted if he was kept on.

I don't remember the answers he gave but in general, depending on budget for targets, and he would not have kept many on.

Says there is a good group of youngsters at Auchenhowie. Was full of praise for the young players breaking into the team.