Risk Free In Play Tomorrow Bet365

Jimfanciesthedude

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same bet every time with this.. £50 pre match over 0.5 goals and in play draw ht/draw ft! 

For the pre match bet to lose it has to be a draw ht/draw ft as it would be 0-0 but doesn't attract any attention on covering your bet! 

Generally get about 4/1 on the draw ht/ft market! Obviously your hoping for it to be a score draw to get your pre match in as well!

15 minutes ago, Duncn said:

Need some help gents fucked this up last time I want to go £50 btts first half then how do I cover myself 

Your first bet should be Btts first half NO, it's important this is pre-match, then your in-play bet Btts first half YES, can't lose then pal

Just now, Stockportloyal said:

Your first bet should be Btts first half NO, it's important this is pre-match, then your in-play bet Btts first half YES, can't lose then pal

This the best way to make some cash u think?

15 minutes ago, Duncn said:

This the best way to make some cash u think?

Two other popular bets that are good are pre match under 2.5 goals first half, then in play over 1.5 goals first half.

Pre match over 0.5 goals then in play draw full time result.

Then also you can have pre match over 0.5 goals then cover it with another bookie with no goalscorer, which then gives you a bet on anything you want to try and win big

17 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Yeah I know mate haha

I meant that if Bet365 find out your laying bets to avoid losing they will cease sending you or letting you take part in the offer

I still lay it on Bet365 but with a bet that means I can only lose about 20p or so. That doesn't break their Ts & Cs but saves messing around with other sites, accounts or logins.

5 minutes ago, Duncn said:

Is this right guys, 

Pre match £50 first half btts no 

then once it starts deposit another £50

theb £50 btts first half yes?

(thanks again haha)

You can deposit all £100 at once but 1 bet has to be pre match and the risk free bet in play.

Be carefull betting on the same market to guarantee profit as they don't always look upon it kindly!

3 hours ago, Duncn said:

Is this right guys, 

Pre match £50 first half btts no 

then once it starts deposit another £50

theb £50 btts first half yes?

(thanks again haha)

I do under 2.5 goals first half (under 3.5 if available, it's not tonight) before kick off. In play, BTTS first half (normally about 6/1). 

The only risk is 3-0 (or more) half time.

1 hour ago, bluepeter said:

I do under 2.5 goals first half (under 3.5 if available, it's not tonight) before kick off. In play, BTTS first half (normally about 6/1). 

The only risk is 3-0 (or more) half time.

Yes!! :D

11/2 for BTTS first half. Just need to end the half 1-1 for both bets to come in...

Too say im spewing, once again would be an understatement. Posted on one of my Facebook betting groups was going to go Nainggolan anytime or maybe even hal robson kanu. I need to stop changing my mind... i ended up going lukaku 2 or more goals after someone else suggested it at decent odds 

Screenshot_20160701-211230.png

2 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Too say im spewing, once again would be an understatement. Posted on one of my Facebook betting groups was going to go Nainggolan anytime or maybe even hal robson kanu. I need to stop changing my mind... i ended up going lukaku 2 or more goals after someone else suggested it at decent odds 

Screenshot_20160701-211230.png

:lol:

I normally back and lay both bets for a guaranteed return of £30/£35 but last night I decided to try and win a bit more. 

Backed and layed my first bet for a £1.38 loss, watched 5 minutes of the game and decided there would be a few goals and bet over 3.5 goals @ 4.5. Was hovering over the cash out for £135 and £125 after the 3 goal went in but decided to risk it, Volkes header went in for £225. Lovely!

Although I was really wanting 2-2 as the draw would have given me another £50 from Ladbrokes as well but hey ho!

Another Bet365 offer for the final would be lovely!

Archived