Risk Free In Play Tomorrow Bet365

Jimfanciesthedude

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Explain what you've done. Ive got a sneaky feeling you've not done this correctly

Probably ? So £50 before the match on btts first half once the game started £50 for them not to?

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Duncn said:

Probably ? So £50 before the match on btts first half once the game started £50 for them not to?

I'd wait till 9am anyway as some bets (hills especially) dont pay out till the next morning. 

Sounds like you done it right though hopefully JBJ or someone can clear it up, if no you'll need to phone the cunts. Check your emails too

10 hours ago, Duncn said:

You've done it the wrong way mate! 

its only your in play bet that gets refunded if it loses! So you should have put the £50 on them not to score before hand because it's more likely! 

Then your higher risk bet in play which is refunded if you lose! 

As your in play bet won you won't get anything back other than your winnings from the both teams not to score! 

4 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

You've done it the wrong way mate! 

its only your in play bet that gets refunded if it loses! So you should have put the £50 on them not to score before hand because it's more likely! 

Then your higher risk bet in play which is refunded if you lose! 

Mad yor in play bet won you won't get anything back other than your winnings from the both teams not to score! 

Cheers for next time I'll maybe give urself a wee pm ? I've managed to win £50 back today on various bets so all good thanks bud 

Done my usual on this and it finally turned a decent profit ?

£50 pre match on over 0.5 which lost!

£50 in play at 4/1 on draw ht/draw ft £250 back so £150 profit! 

Guaranteed to never lose but for the first time actually won ??? 

Just now, Duncn said:

Cheers for next time I'll maybe give urself a wee pm ? I've managed to win £50 back today on various bets so all good thanks bud 

That's good mate, least your not down! See my post above, I use that every time! First time iv actually got a profit mind you! Only thing better would have been a score draw cos I would have got my pre match £50 back aswell cos it would have been over 0.5 goals! 

as we approach the end of the season just watch you got get gubbed by 365 for breaking the T&C's, ive noticed a few on here putting system of bets on that could get you gubbed, thats why i changed mine so that even though its pretty much risk free (no one ever wins 4-0 at HT in these types of games) there still is that chance so 365 cannot come back and say "haw you guaranteed yourself a no lose, fuck you"

i have a feeling they will offer this promo on a lot of the euros games, especially england ones maybe, so dont risk your account

On 4/29/2016 at 4:44 PM, Jimbeamjunior said:

as we approach the end of the season just watch you got get gubbed by 365 for breaking the T&C's, ive noticed a few on here putting system of bets on that could get you gubbed, thats why i changed mine so that even though its pretty much risk free (no one ever wins 4-0 at HT in these types of games) there still is that chance so 365 cannot come back and say "haw you guaranteed yourself a no lose, fuck you"

i have a feeling they will offer this promo on a lot of the euros games, especially england ones maybe, so dont risk your account

I really dont know how they allow the people who guarantee them money to continue. How much money must they lose? 

The way I do it my bet can technically not come in but I cover it elsewhere so they cant touch me, just baffles how people can put over under goals on a match to guarantee them money and they pay it :lol:

3 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

I really dont know how they allow the people who guarantee them money to continue. How much money must they lose? 

The way I do it my bet can technically not come in but I cover it elsewhere so they cant touch me, just baffles how people can put over under goals on a match to guarantee them money and they pay it :lol:

Yes but they must make money out of it or they wouldn't do it, not everyone will do it that way

Most will bet on match outcome, always difficult to decide in high profile games

On 07/05/2016 at 8:42 AM, FlippinEck said:

On 07/05/2016 at 0:07 PM, A.T.G said:

Yes but they must make money out of it or they wouldn't do it, not everyone will do it that way

Most will bet on match outcome, always difficult to decide in high profile games

i have a funny feeling its two things

1) you'll get the people that dont bet a guaranteed outcome, more than enough for 365 to allow the guys like us to get away with it, but also you'll probably find that the gamblers wont ever withdraw their full refund or winnings or whatever, fritter away a couple of quid here and there over the next week after the offer

2) and this one is a bit different, but a few of us elsewhere thought of this, the offer probably looks good on their end of year accounts, say they do this offer 15 times a year, and have at least 100k punters dropping in the full 100 quid, thats a cool 150 million deposited and gambled in just they 15 offers alone (not including the ones that DONT bet the full 100 quid, say another 100k people drop a total of 50 quid in, you get my drift here)

In the end of year accounts thats a big drop of money to boost turnover figures, now sure a good chunk of that is refunded, winnings paid out, others lose the full 100 anyway, but i bet from some fancy accounting method the refunds dont look too bad on the accounts while the deposits look fucking outstanding, therefore investors are happy, share price stays up etc etc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mclovin9091 said:

0.5 goals pre match, covered elsewhere for 0-0. In play just put BTTS 2nd half @ 3.75

Nice result. I did the same but took BTTS from the start at 21/20. Still, free money strikes again.

Archived