Boxing Day Vs The Embra Junkies

GOAT

It will be on the tele some how certainly wont be a 3:00 kick off on the Saturday that would be wild. I would go for Early on the Sunday. Sky and BT will be trying to cram as many English games in as possible on 26th

I'm not so sure it will be moved. Already had 2 home games on the box in the league - we aren't allowed many more than that. New fixture amendments for TV should out in the next few weeks.

I'm not so sure it will be moved. Already had 2 home games on the box in the league - we aren't allowed many more than that. New fixture amendments for TV should out in the next few weeks.

I cant see the police wanting it to be a 15:00 Kick off. Would be good if it was though.

Isn't it deemed a Hibs away fixture so they get around it that way, rather than limit it to. Rangers home game? So it's really Hibs they are covering not us. If you get my drift:)

Isn't it deemed a Hibs away fixture so they get around it that way, rather than limit it to. Rangers home game? So it's really Hibs they are covering not us. If you get my drift:)

Fair point, not sure how that works.

Does a fixture at Ibrox against a mid table side really warrant TV coverage :pipe:

SPFL just announced televised fixtures for November. We haven't had any moved only Non Saturday is Hibs away on 1st Nov which had already been announced. Would have thought they would have announced Nov and Dec at the same time usually do 2 months at once.