That Bayern Game?

hammer93

I just watched the highlights again on YouTube how the fuck did we not get anything out that game?

I doubt any Rangers side in Europe who played as well as that night would of failed to get a result.

Also on a side note what a player wee Reyna was, all the old games I see him in he just oozed class.

Best I've ever saw us play live

We were immense

Can't fathom out how the hell we never got a win nevermind a draw

Best I've ever saw us play live

We were immense

Can't fathom out how the hell we never got a win nevermind a draw

the one that still haunts me came from JJ late in the second half. Standing right behind the Bayern goal, JJ got the ball about 20yards out and struck it beautifully. Looked certain to hit the back of the net till Khan somehow managed to get fingers to the ball to tip it away. We were immense that night and played a very good Bayern side off the park. The Bayern players were wasting time and booting the ball anywhere at the end.

Game is forever burned in my memory for the night we lost a truely world class Michael molls. The wee man tried to hurdle Khan after a 50 50 ball, ( should have went clean through the ugly big cunt) but landed awkwardly and done his knee in the process. Was never the same player after that, much like Durrant not even close to the level he was at before that night.

That Bayern team was packed with internationals and wee Molls ran them absolutely ragged, have never seen a player in a Rangers shirt play better against top class opposition, Best player on the park in Munich that night by a country mile.

If memory serves me right the manky mob lost Larson to his leg break the week before who ironically came back stronger than ever. Just our luck we lost a man who I firmly believe would have gone on to be every bit as good as Laudrup had it not been for that horrible injury. I'm sitting here still gutted after awe these years thinking about that night. 100% Rangers would have won that game had Molls avoided that fkn caveman.

Game is forever burned in my memory for the night we lost a truely world class Michael molls. The wee man tried to hurdle Khan after a 50 50 ball, ( should have went clean through the ugly big cunt) but landed awkwardly and done his knee in the process. Was never the same player after that, much like Durrant not even close to the level he was at before that night.

That Bayern team was packed with internationals and wee Molls ran them absolutely ragged, have never seen a player in a Rangers shirt play better against top class opposition, Best player on the park in Munich that night by a country mile.

If memory serves me right the manky mob lost Larson to his leg break the week before who ironically came back stronger than ever. Just our luck we lost a man who I firmly believe would have gone on to be every bit as good as Laudrup had it not been for that horrible injury. I'm sitting here still gutted after awe these years thinking about that night. 100% Rangers would have won that game had Molls avoided that fkn caveman.

What annoys me is why the fuck was Khan anywhere out as far as he came ?

And aye 2 weeks before martian face broke his leg.

I just watched the highlights again on YouTube how the fuck did we not get anything out that game?

I doubt any Rangers side in Europe who played as well as that night would of failed to get a result.

Also on a side note what a player wee Reyna was, all the old games I see him in he just oozed class.

Wee Reyna was class. Think he cost us around £1million as well. Bargain.