Ryan Hardie

CF2 WINNIE

on a side note Kris Boyd has urged RFC to give King Kenny another year extension because he is a model professional and a great example for youth players of what it takes to be a striker and professional etc, and he said he thinks Miller has another year in the premiership left in him.

on a side note Kris Boyd has urged RFC to give King Kenny another year extension because he is a model professional and a great example for youth players of what it takes to be a striker and professional etc, and he said he thinks Miller has another year in the premiership left in him.

As a coach maybe, not as a player. We can get better for less wages.

His goal scoring ability is quality.

Giving him this contract should be the start of him getting more games. Otherwise it's a bit pointless. If he isn't good enough to start games now then it's not going to be easier in the next two years.

MW still expects more, which indicates he won't be getting many chances just yet.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/warbs-wants-more-from-ryan/

His goal scoring ability is quality.

Giving him this contract should be the start of him getting more games. Otherwise it's a bit pointless. If he isn't good enough to start games now then it's not going to be easier in the next two years.

MW still expects more, which indicates he won't be getting many chances just yet.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/warbs-wants-more-from-ryan/

I don't see him getting much time short term which is why I think a short loan would be good for him.

Depending on the destination it could be a development loan so he'd still be training here a few times a week and able to play in the youth games.

He's got Waghorn, Miller, Clark ahead of him and many want us to bring in another striker which would push him further down the list.

Even looking at Walsh he's got McKay, Oduwa ahead of him and even Miller and Clark get ahead of him on the wings. Aird who's been converted to a RB got on before him at LW.

It's one thing being able to see a way into the first team but if they are sitting on the bench and rarely getting any time then going on loan would be better for them.

I don't see him getting much time short term which is why I think a short loan would be good for him.

Depending on the destination it could be a development loan so he'd still be training here a few times a week and able to play in the youth games.

He's got Waghorn, Miller, Clark ahead of him and many want us to bring in another striker which would push him further down the list.

Even looking at Walsh he's got McKay, Oduwa ahead of him and even Miller and Clark get ahead of him on the wings. Aird who's been converted to a RB got on before him at LW.

It's one thing being able to see a way into the first team but if they are sitting on the bench and rarely getting any time then going on loan would be better for them.

Yeah, I agree with that.

I think it looks likely he'll get a loan deal till the end of the season in January.

To be fair, Walsh just had a virus and is just getting back into the first team.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/rangers-tv/freeview-ten-hardie-goals/

I really hope he makes it. He seems to have a little of everything in his game. He's got really good technique, a goal scoring knack, decent pace and he's 6 odd foot... If he can bulk up a bit and listen to warbs about what he needs to improve, then he could become an absolute beast.