Rb,cm,ch,cf

sausagetrunks

We need a goalkeeper to stop goals going in

Miflielders to stand in the middle of the field

And strikers to STRIKE!

A referee to refer to

And A linesman to dish out the gear

Can't disagree about any of those positions except the right back.

CH - I like Ball and Kiernan but Ball is on loan so we'll need a permanent replacement. Sadly Danny Wilson isn't the answer.

CM - Yes we need a bit more there. Not an enforcer type but I think a player like Hemdani (who was great in Europe but deemed too slow for the SPL) would fit right in.

CF - With 9 shots per 1 goal ratio we probably need someone who can finish. We aren't always going to produce 20 chances per game so need to be more clinical in front of goal.

RB - Leave Tav alone. I like Tav but he's one of those players who is a full-back for a reason. Not good enough for midfield. As for his defending I don't really see him getting beat in many 1 on 1 situations and has pace which can get him out of jail when he does. It's just that sometimes he's missing but that's more to do with the team shape. At actual defending he's certainly no worse than our captain.

I'd disagree about Tav. I think he's a solid enough defender. The percieved weaknesses in his defending is a by-product of the style of football we play. I think any RB would look exposed in our system

The reason he's shit at defending is because he doesn't track back 'till it is too late. By the time he gets back, the opposition are usually in our box and Tag looks like he is going to give away a penalty every time he's going for the ball in our box.

He's as bad at defending as he is good at attacking.

Much the same can be said about Wallace on the other side. The way our full backs play, we need to either play with 3 centre backs or a proper defensive midfielder that can break up play, hold the ball well and be able to pick out team mates no matter where they are on the pitch.

We also need to shoot more. Having 65% possession every game is all well and good, but we should have a shoot on sight mentality until we can bring in a striker who can hold up the ball and bully defences.

Playing with two wingers on each side is pointless if we don't have anyone in the middle that can header well. A Dado Prso type striker is exactly what we need for the system we play.