Keith Jackson Pablo Escobar Dave King

ShaneRalfRoss

They should have fed it to someone who knows how to write a pro Rangers piece about online bloggers. Whats the dig for those of us that dont read these blogs? Most Rangers fans probably dont read these things and will now be wondering about why we have a delay in repaying the loan.

The part about board members sitting about watching Netflix. If we were in crisis or under threat of bankruptcy they wouldn't sitting watching programs about Pablo fucken Escobar all afternoon.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Jacko may have been dumped as head bitch .Now he is looking to settle scores here

Yep - or it's his period. Either way, going by his last couple of (so-called) articles, Jacko's got his pussy claws out. Anything to take the pressure off a certain Norwegian manager.....

So let me get this straight.

I'll start with the gaffer. A question regarding unsubstantiated reports (i.e. someone made it up) of an interest from Fulham is put to him. He's a gentleman and a genuine guy so instead of saying "Manage Fulham? Fuck that!, No chance, nada, never, nemo etc etc.." he says words to the effect of "I'm very flattered but I've got a job to do here at Rangers. I must be doing well or no one else would want me". A respectful answer to a mischief making question.

The club, not having had an official approach from Fulham (given that it's made up, see above) don't release an official statement because they know that a) the gaffer is a man of his word and not the type to down tools and make off when he's got a job to do and b) it's all bollocks anyway.

After a few days of this shit, the gaffer starts getting a bit fed up with answering this same question and having his time wasted by cretins in the press. He's then accused of losing his cool and now Jackson is stating "it could all have been handled better".

As far as the Scottish gutter press was concerned, there was no way out of it and it was a win-win situation for them. You just know that if the gaffer had been more forceful then the headline would have been something like "Warburton laughs at the idea of managing Fulham and says the English Championship is crap".

It's a brilliant example of that same gutter press creating, running with then continuing to escalate a made-up story for their own sensationalist agenda. In other words, they are shit stirring then creating a story about the reaction to the shit-stirring. The fact it was all made up in the first place but they are keeping it going shows their complete lack of ethics.

So let me get this straight.

I'll start with the gaffer. A question regarding unsubstantiated reports (i.e. someone made it up) of an interest from Fulham is put to him. He's a gentleman and a genuine guy so instead of saying "Manage Fulham? Fuck that!, No chance, nada, never, nemo etc etc.." he says words to the effect of "I'm very flattered but I've got a job to do here at Rangers. I must be doing well or no one else would want me". A respectful answer to a mischief making question.

The club, not having had an official approach from Fulham (given that it's made up, see above) don't release an official statement because they know that a) the gaffer is a man of his word and not the type to down tools and make off when he's got a job to do and b) it's all bollocks anyway.

After a few days of this shit, the gaffer starts getting a bit fed up with answering this same question and having his time wasted by cretins in the press. He's then accused of losing his cool and now Jackson is stating "it could all have been handled better".

As far as the Scottish gutter press was concerned, there was no way out of it and it was a win-win situation for them. You just know that if the gaffer had been more forceful then the headline would have been something like "Warburton laughs at the idea of managing Fulham and says the English Championship is crap".

It's a brilliant example of that same gutter press creating, running with then continuing to escalate a made-up story for their own sensationalist agenda. In other words, they are shit stirring then creating a story about the reaction to the shit-stirring. The fact it was all made up in the first place but they are keeping it going shows their complete lack of ethics.

Spot on mate.

The procedure for the repayment of a secured loan is for the loan to be paid back first and the security release to follow over the next 2-4 weeks. No lender would release security before this happened as it would leave them exposed. With a floating charge and the first ranked charges over the properties plus assignation reversion of the IP I would certainly expect a month to pass before the security is released but there is no way anything can happen until the £5 million is repaid.

Nothing should be stopping this except the actual raising of the money and I assume there could be a delay now that loan cannot be converted to equity per resolution 10 failure.

Not sure if it would have been dependant on this.

Cheers for that, makes sense unlike some Scottish Journos.

The procedure for the repayment of a secured loan is for the loan to be paid back first and the security release to follow over the next 2-4 weeks. No lender would release security before this happened as it would leave them exposed. With a floating charge and the first ranked charges over the properties plus assignation reversion of the IP I would certainly expect a month to pass before the security is released but there is no way anything can happen until the £5 million is repaid.

Nothing should be stopping this except the actual raising of the money and I assume there could be a delay now that loan cannot be converted to equity per resolution 10 failure.

Not sure if it would have been dependant on this.

(tu)

Thanks for clearing that up Weeneily ............ It should stop the guesswork at large ......... :P

:uk:

Jackson is clever in his articles, in that he covers his real message. He mentions the chairman coming over to Glasgow then questions has the payment been made.This is to cast a shadow towards Ashley and make us believe that's where the problem is.

I was against Dave King at the beginning mainly because of Paul Murray, still would like to see Murray removed whereas King has brought peace in our time so to speak.

A key issue has been overlooked in all of this 'Ibrox' as in Ashley has it covered that it cannot be used as security without his say so therefore, a settlement of his Company loan would free Ibrox to be used for security.

I firmly believe that Dave King does indeed have the funds he told us or at least the Investors that he said are waiting to come in once we are free of the current situation. We have to stand firm and back him to fulfill his pledge to us. We are in good shape on and off the Park something that none of us have seen in years.

We now have fan groups who are in a strong position and can become even stronger if they do merge into one. We have to make sure this happens and I hope as one who is a member of both that the Boards can come together and unite