Dae You Know Who Ah Um?

Carsons Dog

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember some Bears,on here, saying that Craig Houston was only doing his protests to make money, and fame out of it. I thought that they were being rather unkind, and although his methods were questionable, I still believed that he was doing it because he loved the club. Now it looks like I was wrong, he did have an ulterior motive. Maybe the book deal will get him his Jag, and Bentley back? Although he never said if they were Dinky, Matchbox, or Corgi.

has someone said they do?

No but it shows that their motives are for the betterment of the club and not the betterment of their bank balance

If only other fans groups would concentrate on that rather than harvesting the blue pound then perhaps we would be in a better place

I'm genuinely surprised at so many comments on this thread. Rangers fans really need to start worrying more about the enemies of our club and support and not this utter drivel.

We have Bheasts attacking all things Rangers 24/7 and we are getting hung up about pile of bullshit? If we put in as much time attacking Bheasts .......

This ^^^^

I haven't hidden my dislike for SoS and I was hoping that we'd heard the last of them once they'd achieved their goal of getting King in, but obviously Houston started to like the attention and has continued on his 'vainglorious' crusade against Ashley / SD - which has and will continue to achieve the square root of fuck all...other than starve the club of funds (regardless of percentages involved).

But, as with Chris Graham, Houston will in time be hoisted by his own petard and find himself a non-entity...despite a select few now wanting him included in the Hall of Fame.

Bluefarm, your last sentence:

If we put in as much time attacking Bheasts

I couldn't agree more, but just think, if SoS had put in as much time attacking them instead of our own....*

*rhetorical question.

from what I see they do not try to take the lead with the support.

You are correct to a certain degree. I was heavily involved in setting up VB, but don't take any part these days. However, the aim was never to be a voice of the Rangers support, but more to allow Bears a forum to express their views freely and without fear of being banned for doing so. We also saw it as good opportunity for Loyalists and Unionists to have their say on topical issues.

I suppose over the years, the group have grown way beyond what we thought it would be and that brings all the usual crap that comes with being a distant voice of the Rangers support. I know for a fact, they have no ambitions to be the voice of the Rangers support and happy enough doing what they do.

For instance, 40 VB's went to Belfast a few weeks ago and handed over 600 quid to Twaddell peace camp and another 100 to the YCV band for their legal fees ( they won ) They see the Loyalist part of their forum as every bit as important as the football side.

100%. On both counts. The poison towards him from supposed fellow fans is embarrassing. Faceless warriors who wouldn't dare spew their bile in person.

So why go watch Celtic against Barcelona? why tell fans to bhoycott? Why run a "fans group" with a Celtic fan? And why abuse fans for going into rangers shops or not taking one of his flyers? That's not a Rangers fan to me, now all this shit about merchandise trying to get money off Rangers fans following this cretin. He is just a loser who has certain fans like yourself under his every single word.

At don't think boycotting the games was the best option, and wasn't one I supported, but perhaps we had to weaken the previous boards financial position to give DK and co an opportunity? Maybe it enabled the take over, maybe it didn't - I'm not sure.

I've seen / CH defend us well in the media, as well as make a total arse of it.

I put him in the same bracket as Bomber, not the brightest, but genuinely trying to help the club.

Emotions run high, and abuse goes both ways at times - I'm not a fan of his, but ultimately he attempted to take action while others (including myself) just plodded on as always.

I certainly wouldn't fancy being him. Having a big mouth on RM isn't the same as standing up and trying to force chnage in real life.

So why go watch Celtic against Barcelona? why tell fans to bhoycott? Why run a "fans group" with a Celtic fan? And why abuse fans for going into rangers shops or not taking one of his flyers? That's not a Rangers fan to me, now all this shit about merchandise trying to get money off Rangers fans following this cretin. He is just a loser who has certain fans like yourself under his every single word.

(tu)

Hes a tarrier mate, ignore him.

Emotions run high, and abuse goes both ways at times - I'm not a fan of his, but ultimately he attempted to take action while others (including myself) just plodded on as always.

His actions unfortunately are all self serving in my opinion.

Have a look at the SOS website, if it is all about protecting the Club why has the blog (the most important part, if this was the case) not been updated since 16th July 2015?

Yet right there, are links to:

• Fake "Rangers Tops" ££££
  • "Rangers Lotto" (a corse statement included about the 12.5% commission from this). ££££
  • The "SOS Football Academy" - where the cash is recycled - sfunny I thought we already had one of those! ££££
  • Even the welcome page invites you to visit the shop or join the rangers lotto ££££

At the "Football Academy" you can also pay £4k to be an official SOS sponsor, sponsor a team for £700 or even a player for £300.

The football academy has it's own official sponsor "TUBZ" a company that puts chocolate in a tub for you - which is ironic! £££££

so here is my suggestion to the SOS. keep your website - have one page on it with this link:

http://rangers.co.uk/

it really is that simple.

Can someone please post all these examples of SOS defending us from the Club enemies, tackling the taigs or the media?

All i see is profit making, and self promotion.

All the while appearing on snyde, BBC and the daily record.

While the tims and the media say what they like about us.

Defending the Club my arse.

Can someone please post all these examples of SOS defending us from the Club enemies, tackling the taigs or the media?

All i see is profit making, and self promotion.

All the while appearing on snyde, BBC and the daily record.

While the tims and the media say what they like about us.

Defending the Club my arse.

I have asked the question of...what has the year long protest against Sports Direct accomplished for the club? Outside of lining the pockets of those that organize the protest, what progress has been made on the contract (outside of the profits of the JV)?