Dae You Know Who Ah Um?

Carsons Dog

I try my best not to get involved in this pish anymore, but I'm pissing myself laughing at the manager comment. How many coaching badges has the guy got? :lol:

:lol:

Had to laugh here ! Maybe I'M reading it wrong, but I think it s stating that CH spoke to a manager about THAT manager taking over...not CH taking over...LOL

(tu)

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thinking actually both of those cost money, and everybody knows we're skint, so maybe we could do something a bit cheaper. Stand name is an idea (Ashley paid £1 for the full stadium so surely we can chuck Craig a freebie for one stand?) but alternatively we could rename the Loving Cup? I mean it's only used once a year and 'The SoS Academy Loving Cup in association with XXXXXX' is pretty catchy and would bring in some additional sponsorship money too.

Reckon we should do it, can someone call Jim Hannah and ask him to set the wheels in motion (tu)

maybe the bloke who founded, and paid for the sos, could hire those wee vans, for his two acolytes, again

and they could drive up and down edmiston showing videos of paper clippings and the like

maybe the bloke who founded, and paid for the sos, could hire those wee vans, for his two acolytes, again

and they could drive up and down edmiston showing videos of paper clippings and the like

? Nowhere near enough.

I'll not be happy until it's the SoS Academy Loving Cup or 3000 bears are sitting in the Housty Rear every second Saturday.

Show some respect you ungrateful oaf.

Who's book?. Billy Liar?

All that was missing was that he received the purple heart, iron cross and medal of honour before being recruited into MI5.

I look forward to next year's CBB.

There is to be a chapter by Walter in the upcoming CH bestseller, aye Walter Mitty.

Can't be arsed reading all this, but did he actually go to a tarriers game!?

It was a European game ffs, the manager he approached had promised him the head of recruitment job and he was just looking at talent he could bring into the club.

I wonder how many books he has sold, im sure a few thousand would have been punted, good luck to him he put his head above the parapet knowing he had to learn big words to fill the pages and spell them properly.

A nice wee stocking filler - £1

All the wee Bears never forgetting how we took our club back - Priceless

Thats kind of the problem though Al - its a pity this thread has got bogged down in the usual nonsense & unedifying character assassination.

It would be reassuring to think that fan pressure was united and influential enough to wrestle our club from those who clearly had neither the vision nor desire to take our club forward as we, as fans would like.

The reality however is that it was the the money men - not the fans - who affected change, albeit money men who will have the clubs best interests at heart.

Until the new proposals for the supporters come into existence the question as to whether we as fans have any real influence regarding the running of our club will be open to scrutiny.

Can we lock this or move it? Maybe to the OT since Taig Houston should be considering off topic and fuckall to do with our club.

Better yet just delete the thread. It's embarrassing that there is threads in the Bears Den regarding us signing players and offering new deals to the current squad yet this bullshit is getting more attention than that. The profiteering attention whore must be loving that.

some posts in here reek of jealousy

I'm not sure about that.

CH thought he could do this, he quickly realised he struggled in many areas - including the media stuff - and decided to try and make some cash out his efforts. The fake gear, the football academy, the Rangers Pools and the sponsorship stuff branded under SOS.

This sticks in folks throats........... they have expressed this on here in ways which are either abusive, light hearted or just plain funny.

You see that's the thing with this great club of ours, try fucking with it and there will be no mercy - none.

Thats kind of the problem though Al - its a pity this thread has got bogged down in the usual nonsense & unedifying character assassination.

It would be reassuring to think that fan pressure was united and influential enough to wrestle our club from those who clearly had neither the vision nor desire to take our club forward as we, as fans would like.

The reality however is that it was the the money men - not the fans - who affected change, albeit money men who will have the clubs best interests at heart.

Until the new proposals for the supporters come into existence the question as to whether we as fans have any real influence regarding the running of our club will be open to scrutiny.

its not open for scrutiny - we dont. The guys up on charges at the moment prove it. They done anything they wanted.

Were still to see if the current board has any vision other than taking loans. So maybe the boycotters should quit their bragging about saving the club from men with no vision.

Not aimed at you btw dart just using what you said as an example

Thank goodness they did, because some Rangers fans had no interest to do anything. (tu)

I would love to know how you can back this up (tu)

How do you know what people were doing "legally" behind the scenes, without making a Roger Hunt of themselves and trying to coin it in. (tu)