Fans Groups

Bluefarm

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Twaddle gets our support as does, Erskine and the PUL Hub, during the Referendum we purchased thousands of NO STICKERS to fight back against independence, in the past we have coordinated demonstrations against the BBC bias in 3 cities at the same time Glasgow, Belfast and London. VB is a private website and by invitation only, we have like minded members who's sole intention is returning the serve to Rangers and PUL haters. Not for profit now or ever.

I'm using my phone and I'm an absolute thicko with technology. I'm sure some can search VB articles and see donations to Erskine hospital etc.

Shame on the Rangers fans hater for his smears.

I may also add VB members obtained and fitted CCTV systems in the PUL hub on Duke st recently.

Shame on Dude.

Not forgetting the countless wreaths and tributes laid on various occasions - costs met by Admin.

Twaddle gets our support as does, Erskine and the PUL Hub, during the Referendum we purchased thousands of NO STICKERS to fight back against independence, in the past we have coordinated demonstrations against the BBC bias in 3 cities at the same time Glasgow, Belfast and London. VB is a private website and by invitation only, we have like minded members who's sole intention is returning the serve to Rangers and PUL haters. Not for profit now or ever.

Great. Good on them. None of that is given as the reason why you donate though according to VB website.

Except that's not what it says on the tin D'. Here's what it says on the tin:

"This site prevails due to the

sterling efforts of volunteers for no

financial gain. If you wish, you

can donate to VB running costs

by clicking the button below"

What smear insinuations have I made? Is asking for transparency about finances smearing?

I dont know if you are being deliberately obtuse or just plain stupid, but the quotation you have presented confirms exactly what is written on the tin. Members can if they so wish donate to the site running costs but they are not in any way obliged to do so as admin meet the running costs.

Where donations are forthcoming they are used to support various causes in line with the sites aims, which are also clearly set out on their site.

Loyalist causes, Erskine and a no of other charities have all benefitted from not only the generosity but perhaps just as importantly, the personal committment of VB members in various projects.

I wont play semantics with you over your conduct in this thread - I'll just leave it there

I dont know if you are being deliberately obtuse or just plain stupid, but the quotation you have presented confirms exactly what is written on the tin. Members can if they so wish donate to the site running costs but they are not in any way obliged to do so as admin meet the running costs.

Where donations are forthcoming they are used to support various causes in line with the sites aims, which are also clearly set out on their site.

Loyalist causes, Erskine and a no of other charities have all benefitted from not only the generosity but perhaps just as importantly, the personal committment of VB members in various projects.

I wont play semantics with you over your conduct in this thread - I'll just leave it there

So where donations are forthcoming they aren't used for the purpose they were intended as per the blurb on the VB site.

No one is questioning VBs support of other causes. Lots of people support lots of causes at their own expense. It's the contradictory statements between here and the bit asking for donations I'm querying.

Are the VB portrayed as the voice of the Rangers support by the BBC and the Daily Record? Do they launch "money bomb" type campaigns for their own financial gain of the back of their portrayal as the voice of the Rangers support by the BBC and Daily Record?

The answer is obvious. How many of the groups that have popped up over the last 3 years can you say the above doesn't apply to? Almost none really.

So aye, fucken right we'll be asking for transparency from people speaking on our behalf without asking us and asking us to spend our money with them rather than Rangers.

Are the VB portrayed as the voice of the Rangers support by the BBC and the Daily Record? Do they launch "money bomb" type campaigns for their own financial gain of the back of their portrayal as the voice of the Rangers support by the BBC and Daily Record?

The answer is obvious. How many of the groups that have popped up over the last 3 years can you say the above doesn't apply to? Almost none really.

So aye, fucken right we'll be asking for transparency from people speaking on our behalf without asking us and asking us to spend our money with them rather than Rangers.

So well ask for transparency from some because the Record spoke to them but not others because they didn't get a look in?

Great. Good on them. None of that is given as the reason why you donate though according to VB website.

"This site prevails due to the sterling efforts of volunteers for no financial gain. If you wish, you can donate to VB running costs by clicking the button below"

The clue is in 'if you wish' - no one is asking you to. If you do click on the donate button, you are asked to input the reason for your donation; i.e Erskine, Shares purchase, Loyalist Cause etc etc.

As an aside, as VB is members only - it's highly unlikely that anyone who is not a member would send a random donation...so I don't really see what your fucking concern is other than to stir up shite.

Do they? PM these details and I'll pass them on.

They can get me here or over on twitter. I'll be in the Loudon before the game tomorrow too. Christ even some self proclaimed VB members claimed to have my phone number and address. I'm sure they'll happily provide them to you too.

So well ask for transparency from some because the Record spoke to them but not others because they didn't get a look in?

Aye that's exactly what I'm saying mate. Ffs.

The usual suspects are never out of the DR or off Reporting Scotland and routinely portrayed as the voice of the voiceless blah blah.

What's stopping envelopes and Christopher issuing a statement saying the DR and RS are wrong to have given the impression that SOS, or anyone else for that matter, is speaking on behalf of the majority of Rangers supporters?

Fuck all. That's what.

They can get me here or over on twitter. I'll be in the Loudon before the game tomorrow too. Christ even some self proclaimed VB members claimed to have my phone number and address. I'm sure they'll happily provide them to you too.

Be assured, you will be asked in person.

The clue is in 'if you wish' - no one is asking you to. If you do click on the donate button, you are asked to input the reason for your donation; i.e Erskine, Shares purchase, Loyalist Cause etc etc.

As an aside, as VB is members only - it's highly unlikely that anyone who is not a member would send a random donation...so I don't really see what your fucking concern is other than to stir up shite.

I clicked the donate button. Just asked how much and if I wanted to make it recurring. No mention of reason for donation anywhere to be seen.

Isn't the RST members only? RF too. Nobody ever demanded transparency from those groups did they :lol:

I don't want your details. Those you're smearing may though.

I'll leave it at that and let you wallow in your hatred for Bears. Shame on you.

Dude this is getting daft here mate and I'd honestly leave it be.

If you really do seek transparency then email them direct for the info you need.

It looks from the outside you've taken bluefarms post the wrong way. I assumed if say the running costs are a grand and 300 is donated then the admin take the other hit. I may well be wrong with that but if you really need the figures donated etc then fire them an email

I don't want your details. Those you're smearing may though.

I'll leave it at that and let you wallow in your hatred for Bears. Shame on you.

Again, who have I smeared? One quote would be simple. Christ, they might even want to take it up with a lawyer.

My hatred of fellow bears indeed. :lol: