Fans Groups

Bluefarm

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've nothing against any of the groups but going by what I read on RM there are too many people who want to claim their group is better than the others.

They should concentrate on themselves and promote the positive things they do without getting involved with slagging other groups.

I clicked the donate button. Just asked how much and if I wanted to make it recurring. No mention of reason for donation anywhere to be seen.

Isn't the RST members only? RF too. Nobody ever demanded transparency from those groups did they :lol:

So you've never used paypal before? Before sending any donation, you are asked to fill in a note / leave comment etc.

As for using the RST / RF as a comparison - I think you'll find that most who do ask them for transparency is due to their shouts in asking of it from the previous boards, but not the current incumbents.

I've nothing against any of the groups but going by what I read on RM there are too many people who want to claim their group is better than the others.

They should concentrate on themselves and promote the positive things they do without getting involved with slagging other groups.

We do have far too many groups mate

Dude this is getting daft here mate and I'd honestly leave it be.

If you really do seek transparency then email them direct for the info you need.

It looks from the outside you've taken bluefarms post the wrong way. I assumed if say the running costs are a grand and 300 is donated then the admin take the other hit. I may well be wrong with that but if you really need the figures donated etc then fire them an email

Why do that when I can have insinuations of violence made against me? Or child abuse like last week. I'm sure anyone wanting transparency from ANY group could do the same but then why would VB divulge such info to a non-member?

I took it as saying they covered all running costs, which leaves the statement above the donate button looking a bit ropey.

Dude this is getting daft here mate and I'd honestly leave it be.

If you really do seek transparency then email them direct for the info you need.

It looks from the outside you've taken bluefarms post the wrong way. I assumed if say the running costs are a grand and 300 is donated then the admin take the other hit. I may well be wrong with that but if you really need the figures donated etc then fire them an email

You know what I meant and so does the Rangers fans hater. He's clearly a demented wee guy who thrives on being noticed. He's just came to the attention of a lot of Bears - that's for sure.

I dare say those he's smearing will take him on his offer of a meet very soon.

Why do that when I can have insinuations of violence made against me? Or child abuse like last week. I'm sure anyone wanting transparency from ANY group could do the same but then why would VB divulge such info to a non-member?

I took it as saying they covered all running costs, which leaves the statement above the donate button looking a bit ropey.

I get your point but its much the same when asked of the rst join and ask or chance yer arm with an email. People of RM won't hold these answers

You can see anything you want, I've told you that already. All you had to do was ask. But, you in your nasty little mind, thought it would be a good idea to insinuate others are up to no good.

Those people will put you right soon.

I may also add VB members obtained and fitted CCTV systems in the PUL hub on Duke st recently.

Shame on Dude.

That was after it had been targeted by bheasts. We should all be supporting anyone who is standing up to the bheasts.

Sorry to interject here, but on a day when a very recent ex player has been brutally murdered petty arguments about this fan group said this and the other said that seem absolutely inconsequential.

I've had good debates today about matters of substance that affect the club, but this nonsence about fans groups doing x,y or z is utterly fucking unimportant.