Waghorn Not Good Enough

MacBoyd

Why do people still do this? :lol:

It used to be a quick fix when you had no choice but to scroll through every page of a thread to get to the last page on the mobile site but there's a button that takes you right to the end of the thread now.

if you post something and then have second thoughts you have to keep something in the box.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he needs a rest to be honest - as does Tav. But how do you rest your top scorer when the replacements are shite?

I think Kiernan could go a rest too. Maybe play Wilson and ball once (not at Hibs mind you). Since he's a constant defender.

Tav is definitely needing some downtime likewise with Waggy but the latter isn't going to get that till Jan at the very least.

have we still got Fraser Aird on the books? could we not give him a couple of games at right back to give tav a rest? - maybe not against Hibs - but following that game.

We do, and I think that will be a good idea. and even if Aird does poor than maybe it'll make people more grateful for Tav and what he brings to the team.

I'd honestly like to see Thompson, Aird and Hardie getting more game time. Especially when Gedion and Clark somehow get a space ahead of them. The former is all right sometimes, clark however....

I think he is a very good player, I think he would be better in a front two with someone who is more of a natural poacher, but I don't think we are moving to that system anytime soon.

You make a good point, but we could compromise on that a little with a more natural striker playing along side him in a front three, possibly. Waghorn has brilliant touch, particularly his first touch, and he is also effective from a wide position at times.

20 in 24 yeah let's hound him out.

Ffs some of our support need a reality check

He's the top goal scorer in all of the Scottish leagues, he's got 16, Leigh Griffiths has 14, Adam Rooney 13, and John baird has 12.

He still has 2 goals more than Griffiths when you take cup games into account. (20 to 18)

It's all about playing to players strengths,if you play pass the ball to death and the occasional flick,it'll get a fluke now and again (we all love and praise the ass out of it). In reality,yes pass it all the way up the park,last 3rd,looking to go direct...