Rangers Megastore Sale

minstral

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Genuinely hope your grandchildren never have to work on zero hour contracts or minimum wage which makes them no more than slaves, so Cashley will get no encouragement from me no matter how many bargains he offers. Each to his own and you're on the right forum if you need validation for defying our chairman's wishes and you'll also get plenty sympathy on RM for doing just that.

Get off your soapbox and take your arse to church, pal.

If supporters spend their money on the examples I have given there is no pain caused to Rangers.

Sure there will be pain caused to Rangers. The club shares the profits AND losses of the retail operation. If the retail loses money because not enough is sold to cover labor and overhead expenses associated with the megastore (and other expenses), the the loss will have to be paid by the club either through cash or little or no dividends from prior year profits.

I have to say that I am loathe to buy anything from the club shop, or SD. However, if it means that my grandchildren wear Rangers gear, rather than Barcelona, Real Madrid, Liverpool, gear, then I'm going to give my money to SD, very reluctantly.

I'm investing in the future, the future for Rangers, and our fans.

Too right.

For the simpletons, fuckwits and the hard of thinking for themselves brigade who have jumped on the boycott SD wagon - do you really think for one minute that you are making a blind bit off difference to Ashleys income? It's not like he's losing sleep over the protests by the Neanderthals, in fact, he probably read / was told about it and gave it as much thought as I do to pulling on a pair of socks in the morning. He probably did come to the conclusion though that these people are simpletons, fuckwits and hard of thinking for themselves.

As an side, whilst you boycott SD - will you also be boycotting SI, CP, Superdry & 7 For All Mankind (amongst various others) - as these are now solely distributed by Four Marketing; a company which Ashley has bought a 25% share in.

Whilst we're at it, you might as well avoid USC, Cruise and Republic as well. Oh, and fuck Tesco as he has a large shareholding in that.

...or is it, just Rangers who you want to hit in the pocket?

As I said, for the simpletons, fuckwitted and hard of thinking amongst us.

Sure there will be pain caused to Rangers. The club shares the profits AND losses of the retail operation. If the retail loses money because not enough is sold to cover labor and overhead expenses associated with the megastore (and other expenses), the the loss will have to be paid by the club either through cash or little or no dividends from prior year profits.

We will make more per pound from tickets etc, and this should make up for it. It's all assumption though as fat Mike hss hidden key facts with his underhand gagging order.

Did they let you out of the Boredroom section for your xmas holidays btw? ;)

We will make more per pound from tickets etc, and this should make up for it. It's all assumption though as fat Mike hss hidden key facts with his underhand gagging order.

Did they let you out of the Boredroom section for your xmas holidays btw? ;)

Yes. We make more per pound with ticket sales or brick sales...but your basic premise that a boycott of club merchandise doesn't hurt the club is not correct. We will need to at least to break even the costs of labor and overhead expenses so that no cash is lost by the the club to subsidize losses.

I have 4 HR feedings now with the birth of my daughter 2 days ago so I will be on more often...yeah!

Yes. We make more per pound with ticket sales or brick sales...but your basic premise that a boycott of club merchandise doesn't hurt the club is not correct. We will need to at least to break even the costs of labor and overhead expenses so that no cash is lost by the the club to subsidize losses.

I have 4 HR feedings now with the birth of my daughter 2 days ago so I will be on more often...yeah!

Congratulations to you and your wife H R. (tu)

As I said, it's all guess work without the contract details, and the board certainly aren't discouraging the boycott, and they will have to cover any defecit in our running costs.

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter.

Mines wouldn't sleep for more than 2 hours for her first 4 months. Was exhausting.

Congratulations to you and your wife H R. (tu)

Thank you. Born at noon on Friday so it's been a sleepless 60 hrs at times. Hope to go home today.

I am hoping she is another two footed midfielder like her older sister. Looking forward to getting on the pitch with her on 3-4 years.

As I said, it's all guess work without the contract details, and the board certainly aren't discouraging the boycott, and they will have to cover any defecit in our running costs.

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter.

Mines wouldn't sleep for more than 2 hours for her first 4 months. Was exhausting.

I agree.

Thanks on the best wishes for wife and daughter

Thank you. Born at noon on Friday so it's been a sleepless 60 hrs at times. Hope to go home today.

I am hoping she is another two footed midfielder like her older sister. Looking forward to getting on the pitch with her on 3-4 years.

Congratulations to you and your good lady, HR. Blessed with another wee girl. Fantastic.

Hope you get yourself a beer and a kip soon. :cheers: