Rangers Megastore Sale

minstral

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A wise choice.

Here's the Fund Membership Application page...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=285130

It's up to you how much you want to donate. Any donations over £5 qualify you for Fund Membership. All donations right now are going towards buying Christmas Presents for Veterans in 3 Erskine Care Homes.

And then let's say £5 for the jacket and £5 for the Away Kit (18-24 months) plus postage costs, plus the 6% PayPal fee. (tu)

Don't forget to put Hoosier's new Bearette's name on the back of the shirt GB ...... at fund member rate ....... naturally :lol:

I have had it confirmed by my native American friends, that she is to have her name written in the sky over Atlanta and will go by the name of ....... Small Moccasins ........ which when translated means ...... She who is slightly smaller than Ian Black .... :lol:

:uk:

The fact that we didnt all jump in and call him a cunt has eternally blackened the name of this forum

Cheers was about to repost incase any late comers missed it. He should be ousted and imo tarred and feathered

Don't forget to put Hoosier's new Bearette's name on the back of the shirt GB ...... at fund member rate ....... naturally :lol:

I have had it confirmed by my native American friends, that she is to have her name written in the sky over Atlanta and will go by the name of ....... Small Moccasins ........ which when translated means ...... She who is slightly smaller than Ian Black .... :lol:

:uk:

I don't think her first name would fit on the back of that little shirt....neither would her Native American name either.

Her small size right now may mean that she is looking more like an outside mid rather than a central mid enforcer like her older sister (and Dad). They haven't let me back in the Sunday game since that time I headbutted a former Falkirk player on a corner....accidentally of course... :cool:

Genuinely hope your grandchildren never have to work on zero hour contracts or minimum wage which makes them no more than slaves, so Cashley will get no encouragement from me no matter how many bargains he offers. Each to his own and you're on the right forum if you need validation for defying our chairman's wishes and you'll also get plenty sympathy on RM for doing just that.

Shut up