Halliday's Red Card

Rupret

Yellow for Halliday's reaction to a fairly intentional shove and knee from behind, but shouldn't have kicked the leg out or put the shoulder in. Definitely not a red IMO, however from the angle the ref sees it from and the reaction, I can't say I blame the ref for showing the red. I would hope though that his report says it was for a headbutt and that video evidence shows this to be wrong and it is rescinded.

Which on that note - there then needs to be retrospective punishment for the hibs guy for feigning a facial strike when it clearly wasn't..... as we all know we have laffable history that this deserves a ban!

EDIT - is it mccall commentating on the video? He calls it just completely right!

If it's not rescinded, I've given up all hope for Scottish referees. He made no contact with his head/face, he shouldered him in the shoulder.

https://streamable.com/nxbn

Ref was clueless regardless, could have scored double the goals if it wasn't for him giving fouls for no reason.

If heputs in his report for attempted kick then he's fucked

I would also question if the SFA would be happy with the kick that Fyvie had at Halliday which started the whole thing as well as the deceptive face holding.

Halliday may well end up getting nowhere but Fyvie should get a ban on principle. And also made to re-watch Tav cutting out his pass and Waghorn doing him for the fourth.

the decision was poor but understandable from the refs position. should have no problem getting it reversed. fyvie should get done for disrepute but probably wont. not quite as bad as the laffatme one but bad all the same.

Theres a camera that shows the incident pretty much from the refs view and its totally obvious its a shoulder that makes contact and theres no forward motion from Andys head. Madden was shocking and I've witnessed previous from him. Incompetence only covers so much this goes beyond that.

As for Fyvie cheating is cheating and it was designed to get a fellow professional sent off. There are no excuses.

If it's not rescinded, I've given up all hope for Scottish referees. He made no contact with his head/face, he shouldered him in the shoulder.

https://streamable.com/nxbn

Ref was clueless regardless, could have scored double the goals if it wasn't for him giving fouls for no reason.

the ref is fucking no more than 5 yards from it and looking straight at it , cunt

Theres a camera that shows the incident pretty much from the refs view and its totally obvious its a shoulder that makes contact and theres no forward motion from Andys head. Madden was shocking and I've witnessed previous from him. Incompetence only covers so much this goes beyond that.

As for Fyvie cheating is cheating and it was designed to get a fellow professional sent off. There are no excuses.

pretty much is not what the ref sees a foot either way and its a totally different view to whatever the camera angle shows. so still can see why he did the red wrong as we have seen. but with the refs head I can understand it. and why did he not book fyvie for the foul that led to the red. ref was poor today and has been most times I have seen him