It's All Gone Quiet Over There!

hammer93

The OP does indeed have a point. That lot have shut up.

He is more than free to view his thoughts. It's a fucking forum. If some people have a problem with that then why don't you fuck off?

Anyway, it's just Hibs. We all know they are a diddy team and always will be. It was a bit cringey how excited everyone got about beating them. It's only fucking hibs man. Onto the next game, another 3 points, and let's focus on getting what into the premiership where we belong.

"Sound bytes"

Hahahahahah fucking hell. Total spastic

That was a bit heavy handed, not totally spas, I understood his point.

Ps I'm not sure if OP meant hivs or Pacific shelf as his statement seems to go well for both of them who seem to have both been silenced currently.

I wouldn't say Hibs fans have shut up, they've just switched from talking about winning the league with ease to 'Those horrible orange h** bastards have been singing sectarian songs and need to be punished' and 'The headbutt wasn't a headbutt and didn't hit fyvie on the face despite obviously simulating like he got skelped in the coupon BUT Halliday should have got the red card for the kick that was barely a kick and which missed in response to Fyvie running his studs down the back of Halliday's leg when fouling him!'.

I notice Hibs have been linked or have signed a striker or two and Cummings is out of the team due to 'illness', may be true but considering the time of year, Cummings plaudits and Hibs financial situation; you'd imagine if someone came in with a good offer i.e. £1M, he'd be off before you could say 'Fighting it out for 3rd place'.

I see they after that rat Stokes, that mob are getting despwrate now. Wouldn't be surprised if Allan was reloaned to them as well.