*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

Been a good couple nights for home runs in the baseball, had higher cash outs last night but was about 2.30am and already watched them drop by 300 between them so just wanted to sleep, nothing hit after the cash outs so good choice 

Similar tonight only dropped by 80 between them but I’m knackered and wanna sleep so cashed out 

EC39F47F-A7E9-4AB2-8F31-A51ECDA72FDA.png

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The NFL starts tomorrow (and then Sunday). That means bigger bets and more lost money for me. The NFL is all about gambling.

How they get those points spread to nearly perfect when an American football can bounce four different ways is beyond me. 

Vegas mafia I suspect. :lol:

On any given Sunday... I love it.

8 hours ago, bluenoz said:

The NFL starts tomorrow (and then Sunday). That means bigger bets and more lost money for me. The NFL is all about gambling.

How they get those points spread to nearly perfect when an American football can bounce four different ways is beyond me. 

Vegas mafia I suspect. :lol:

On any given Sunday... I love it.

I've been working at in a bookies through Uni and I've really started to notice how much more popular betting on the NFL has become. When I first started never heard two words about it, now we do a fair amount of advertising for it and there's a few who punt fairly heavy on it. Is it mainly points spread you bet ? There seems to be a fuck ton of markets for each game.

2 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

I've been working at in a bookies through Uni and I've really started to notice how much more popular betting on the NFL has become. When I first started never heard two words about it, now we do a fair amount of advertising for it and there's a few who punt fairly heavy on it. Is it mainly points spread you bet ? There seems to be a fuck ton of markets for each game.

They estimate $100 billion is gambled in the USA alone during NFL season.

Yes, point spread is my desired wagering loss.

Free tips from your worksite are welcomed :lol:

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

Haha - lewa the cunt just scored a pen.. horrendous handball rules are killing the game man..

It's some going fighting it out for that long mate. Always remember you saying the Faroe teams where rapidly improving years ago and it's definitely been the case for such a small population. 

7 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

It's some going fighting it out for that long mate. Always remember you saying the Faroe teams where rapidly improving years ago and it's definitely been the case for such a small population. 

They have.. we havent been bad in this game and we have defended very well.. Lewa showing his class for his second goal there. Peach. Cunt.