*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

11 Angels have had an XG of 2.6 the last 5 games mate. If you're no up to scratch in your Botswana premier league then thats more of a you issue tbph

I’m just happy to find out which countries you’re betting on now :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...

A few to have a look at at Ayr tomorrow:

AYR

12.45 HOMBRE DE GUERRA (9)

1.15 BEAT THE RETREAT (9)

1.45 UP HELLY AA KING (8)

2.15 TRAVAIL D'ORFEVRE (5)

2.45 WAKOOL (12)

3.15 SKIDDAW (10), LUCKY SOLDIER (9)

3.45 GANDHI MAKER (5)

This is working better at Scottish tracks than anywhere else. It's kind of a points system for smaller trainers.

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Grim year that was btw :lol: 

Mines was up n down, managed to pull in about 500 over the Christmas holiday to save face but after a right good run at the start of the season it's been shite 😂

Ma biggest downfall is not putting any effort into ma coupons which is daft man. 

Over 2.5 is in the bin, BTTS is nearly in the bin, I'll need to try another one next season 😂

23 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Mines was up n down, managed to pull in about 500 over the Christmas holiday to save face but after a right good run at the start of the season it's been shite 😂

Ma biggest downfall is not putting any effort into ma coupons which is daft man. 

Over 2.5 is in the bin, BTTS is nearly in the bin, I'll need to try another one next season 😂

Think I’ve had about 5 or 6 withdrawals all year :lol: broke even over the last 3 year but worst year I’ve had a think. 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Think I’ve had about 5 or 6 withdrawals all year :lol: broke even over the last 3 year but worst year I’ve had a think. 

You're doing alright then cause I've been betting for about 20 year n probably broke even a handful a times 😂