Rst Selling Strips In Ibrox Primary School

Can we just make it clear that the RST will not just be giving this money to the club, they will be buying shares with the money for themselves.

If you buy a top from the RST, do you get a lifetime membership so you can vote on future rangers agm things?

Heard it all before. It'll take years to see any significant profit for the club blah blah. We've been waiting 3 years. How long are the club expected to wait to see any financial benefit?

Any money retained by RRL benefits SD by buying merchandise from them. Yes, you can say the benefit is Rangers doesn't pay those costs directly but that's not enough benefit in my eyes.

Some may claim this is the best deal we've ever had, but I can't agree until Rangers FC actually starts seeing some significant financial benefit from RRL. Others may view it differently. (tu)

We'll see how much of the £1million the club gets soon enough.

I'll try again.

What are your views on RM members who labelled fellow bears scum for protesting?

It's wrong but the actions that some of the people protesting was also wrong. What is your view on the lack.of ch condemning his sheep of abuse and actions they took during the protests.

You'd need to ask them how much they have made, if you're genuinely interested.

Money into the club is all that matters. Hence why I don't like RRL.

Well if that is the case till either rrl or rst actually put any money from selling merchandise of any kind, then they are both as bad as one another ain't they. Sd/ma and rst are both making money of genuine rangers fans is that fair and correct for them to do that

It's wrong but the actions that some of the people protesting was also wrong. What is your view on the lack.of ch condemning his sheep of abuse and actions they took during the protests.

Not sure if CH did condem them, if he didn't then he should have IMO.

Can't remember you condemning the members on here when they were abusing Rangers fans. . Maybe I just missed your posts on the subject.

Not sure if CH did condem them, if he didn't then he should have IMO.

Can't remember you condemning the members on here when they were abusing Rangers. Maybe I just missed your posts on the subject.

Was I the ring leader in the poster in here abusing others. Nope I wasn't, is ch the ringleader at all his petty protests, yes he is. Does he ever stand up for fans or just himself, yes. Does he seek sympathy when folk start to take action against him when his actions cause the reactions he gets. Yes he does.

No till ch starts to condemn the actions of his group of sheep then he is scum. And back no point the rst should actually be standing for the benefit of the club and that is put all money in for shares to the club or even better use the money they have raised to better use like buying match day tickets to poor families or for Erskine and others. They are using the fans money for their own benefit not for rangers benefit

Nothing I'd imagine, what has that got to do with the merchandise they're selling in their shop across from Ibrox?

The profits from the shop are going to be used to buy shares in the club. RST bought shares in the club from other investors. You claim if you pay £20, Rangers receive £10. How does that square up when they buy shares from existing investors ? (tu)

Well if that is the case till either rrl or rst actually put any money from selling merchandise of any kind, then they are both as bad as one another ain't they. Sd/ma and rst are both making money of genuine rangers fans is that fair and correct for them to do that

No.

However for some on here, very few these days, it's perfectly fine for RRL to do that. Even using profits retained within RRL as a measure of benefit the club gets.

Considering RRL has a contract with the club I'd say RRL should be more of a concern.

According to them, when Rangers hold a share issue.

And that is when exactly. If we are to believe what pm and gilligan has stated the current court cases are stopping a share issue. Then we have the situation with the loans for equity. Won't they be converted before shares go on sale to the likes of rst and others

Its not giving money to the Club, that is a fact, its the RST using the profit to buy shares for themselves, shares that have value and can be bought and sold. Saying theyre giving the profits to Rangers is a complete lie. You dont buy shares then consider it a donation.

No.

However for some on here, very few these days, it's perfectly fine for RRL to do that. Considering RRL has a contract with the club I'd say RRL should be more of a concern.

And how much has rst put into Rangers exactly since they are a fans group that doesn't represent fans.

Till rrl release the statements from the AGM we can't actually comment on how much the club will then benefit from the profits

And how much has rst put into Rangers exactly since they are a fans group that doesn't represent fans.

Till rrl release the statements from the AGM we can't actually comment on how much the club will then benefit from the profits

I don't know. Do you?

I'm sure the same old excuses will be rolled out when RRL announces the dividends released and we'll be told about the big bad RST again. Same old tactics. Both sides have their bogeymen. (tu)

You're out of order IMO.

Why. He stands back and riles them up, They start to abuse men woman and children, he starts arguments with anyone that doesn't support his view on the sos page, he then runs and hides and allows his sheep to then abuse and threaten you, then bans you. How is that not scum like behaviour. Whenever something goes against him, he plays the victim, even when brought upon himself by his actions

The profits from the shop are going to be used to buy shares in the club. RST bought shares in the club from other investors. You claim if you pay £20, Rangers receive £10. How does that square up when they buy shares from existing investors ? (tu)

I'm not a member, I'm only commenting on what they stated as there appears to be some confusion in here on where the profits go.

Are you saying they're lying?

They have stated the profits from the shop will be used at a future share issue, that's not to say they won't buy shares from investors raised through other schemes.

I'm not a member, I'm only commenting on what they stated as their appears to be some confusion in here on where the profits go.

Are you saying they're lying?

They have stated the profits from the shop will be used at a future share issue, that's not to say they won't buy shares from investors raised through other schemes.

The statement on their shop site says simply that the profits will be used to purchase shares in the club. If that money is used to buy shares from other investors, which they have done before, then the people buying strips on the premise that 50% of the money goes directly to Rangers are doing so under false pretenses. (tu)

Why. He stands back and riles them up, They start to abuse men woman and children, he starts arguments with anyone that doesn't support his view on the sos page, he then runs and hides and allows his sheep to then abuse and threaten you, then bans you. How is that not scum like behaviour. Whenever something goes against him, he plays the victim, even when brought upon himself by his actions

Arguements and abuse on the Internet. Playing the victim Sounds like a typical day in RM. I wouldn't label the many people who participate in such actions as scum.

The statement on their shop site says simply that the profits will be used to purchase shares in the club. If that money is used to buy shares from other investors, which they have done before, then the people buying strips on the premise that 50% of the money goes directly to Rangers are doing so under false pretenses. (tu)

Abusing fans with their kids is out of order.

Agreed Willis