Rst Selling Strips In Ibrox Primary School

You seem to be dribbling pish out your mouth now. its interesting though.

Goalposts just keep on moving.

Surprised you took your head out of the sand long enough to notice.

I'll try and stay away from future agenda driven RST bashing threads where double standards are par for the course.

Ive never said folk dont have the right to buy an rst top ive said its wrong for them to market then as alternatives or to say the money goes to the Club.

Im not expert but i dont think SD or the Club have any legal obligation to reveal the figures, i asked if any other Clubs release figures on their retail deal.

The reason i ask to see the RSTs figures is because the RST and the SOS constantly go on about the retail deal without knowing the figures and their supporters constantly ask for them to be released so for them to do the exact same thing with their tops is utter hypocrisy.

First yous tell us its 5p in the pound then you say that SD wont release the figures so which is it?

Surprised you took your head out of the sand long enough to notice.

I'll try and stay away from future agenda driven RST bashing threads where double standards are par for the course.

You seem to have been sold the half shares no voice option and loving it, thanks for your input.

Oh we all have an agenda now. Weve all hated the RST from the get go. Forget all the facts that weve hit you with cause weve got wan ae they pyoor biases and that

I fancy an interest free loan and my email hacked how do i sign up for that RST package. :D

Ive never said folk dont have the right to buy an rst top ive said its wrong for them to market then as alternatives or to say the money goes to the Club.

Im not expert but i dont think SD or the Club have any legal obligation to reveal the figures, i asked if any other Clubs release figures on their retail deal.

The reason i ask to see the RSTs figures is because the RST and the SOS constantly go on about the retail deal without knowing the figures and their supporters constantly ask for them to be released so for them to do the exact same thing with their tops is utter hypocrisy.

First yous tell us its 5p in the pound then you say that SD wont release the figures so which is it?

There are thousands of fans like myself who won't buy from SD because we believe they're ripping off Rangers. Now the RST are offering an alternative for fans who still want to purchase Rangers related gear. It's utterly depressing that it has come to this but that's a consequence of being in the hands of shysters.

I didn't tell anyone it's 5p in the pound but I did post the claim and question why it hasn't been challenged.

What can't be denied is an ex director described the deal as the worst most one sided commercial contract he'd ever seen and despite Rangers making losses, speaking on behalf of the board at the AGM King told us if we all stay united we will succeed in ultimately securing more mutually beneficial partnerships in the future.

If people want to buy from SD then they have every right to do so.

If people want to buy from GB then they have every right to do so.

If people want to buy from RST then they shouldn't because you don't like them.

SD don't have to give a breakdown of costs.

GB doesn't have to give a breakdown of costs. ( I'm not looking for a breakdown ).

RST must tell us to the penny how much their gear costs.

Have I got it right?

GB does give a breakdown of costs on a regular basis. You really shouldn't try to make cheap points by inferring that he doesn't. Thats exceptionally poor even for you.

Of course you know that GB is capable of turning a £10 donation into something worth far more than that £10 and has done so on a consistent basis. IMO he has done far more Rangers fans than the whole of the RST in a far shorter time than the RST have been around.

GB does give a breakdown of costs on a regular basis. You really shouldn't try to make cheap points by inferring that he doesn't. Thats exceptionally poor even for you.

Of course you know that GB is capable of turning a £10 donation into something worth far more than that £10 and has done so on a consistent basis. IMO he has done far more Rangers fans than the whole of the RST in a far shorter time than the RST have been around.

(tu)

And I don't think GB has ever been accused of hacking or, indeed, any underhand practises.

Not making cheap points, far from it. I haven't questioned GB's motives once just pointing out what I see as the double standards from people with agendas against the RST dressed up as looking for transparency.

Agree fucking ridiculous given the Group he's defending.

Ah, I thought you were actually interested in the figures - but if it is just some sense of 'fairness' then we can probably just ignore you.

Not making cheap points, far from it. I haven't questioned GB's motives once just pointing out what I see as the double standards from people with agendas against the RST dressed up as looking for transparency.

People don't need to ask GB to produce accounts its done of his own volition. No need to accuse anyone of double standards other than the RST. I have no 'agenda' against them its a cop out to suggest every criticism comes from there.

Simply producing regular breakdowns of income and expenditure would solve many issues. If one man can then a whole committee should be more than capable.

People don't need to ask GB to produce accounts its done of his own volition. No need to accuse anyone of double standards other than the RST. I have no 'agenda' against them its a cop out to suggest every criticism comes from there.

Simply producing regular breakdowns of income and expenditure would solve many issues. If one man can then a whole committee should be more than capable.

To be fair, GB only has about 100 people at most. The RST has thousands of transactions going in and out our account, mainly in.

To be fair, GB only has about 100 people at most. The RST has thousands of transactions going in and out our account, mainly in.

263 at the last count. Its the merchandising side that accounts are being asked for. That isnt beyond the wit of the RST is it?

You really think that you can get away with that sort of pathetic excuse? If you cant manage to keep track of the funds then I suggest you resign and find someone who can do the job properly and openly.

263 at the last count. Its the merchandising side that accounts are being asked for. That isnt beyond the wit of the RST is it?

You really think that you can get away with that sort of pathetic excuse? If you cant manage to keep track of the funds then I suggest you resign and find someone who can do the job properly and openly.

That's quite easily done but we haven't had one request from our members for this information. so how far back do you want me to go?

When the sos and their sheep was calling fans scum for going into the megastore at the last gang bang they had, didnt they have a banner spouted the pish about 5p in the £ or whatever it was, has ma/sd sued them then since you make a basic claim that's what would happen if a banner was shown about it

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/071115-Rangers-v-Alloa-Athletic/G0000ZIbwhY4nIC0/I0000_IOHeohG_n0/C0000xV4wGy.94ug