Killie end?

Ferris Bueller

All those on CCS got tickets and there was an opportunity for ST holders to buy.

Maybe you guys should be considering putting cash into our club rather than a 50/50 split to attend a 'big game' and sit in with fans of a club that tried to kill ours.

11 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Any issues buying tickets from their shop? id, prove your a killie fan etc.?

It's Kilmarnock. Whatever you do, for God's sake don't smile... the moment they see you have a full set of teeth they will know you aren't from Killie :pipe:

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

You're in the heart of Loyalist Ayrshire so should not be a problem and you are unlikely to be alone.

Did it at some European away games with Feyenoord being the scariest..

Feyenoord was the worst away end Iv ever been in, outside after the game and on the train back to the city, couldn't talk incase the Dutch pricks with their tri colours and ira chants would recognise we were bears.

1 hour ago, BEE said:

All those on CCS got tickets and there was an opportunity for ST holders to buy.

Maybe you guys should be considering putting cash into our club rather than a 50/50 split to attend a 'big game' and sit in with fans of a club that tried to kill ours.

What about the guys that are season ticket holders like myself who never got 1? I would say that 1 adult and 2 children season tickets I bought is already putting cash into our club. What's wrong with wanting to get to the game and sitting in the home end and giving our club half the money as apposed to the seat lying empty and our club getting nothing?? Imagine wanting to see the game of the team u support. I'm sure come the time when we win the league at another teams place u would probably sit In the home end if u never had a ticket for our end to see us lift the cup and give money to a team who tried to kill us. Maybe just maybe supporters want to see rangers without getting the pish about teams trying to kill us getting rammed down their throat. 

5 minutes ago, Fabric said:

What about the guys that are season ticket holders like myself who never got 1? I would say that 1 adult and 2 children season tickets I bought is already putting cash into our club. What's wrong with wanting to get to the game and sitting in the home end and giving our club half the money as apposed to the seat lying empty and our club getting nothing?? Imagine wanting to see the game of the team u support. I'm sure come the time when we win the league at another teams place u would probably sit In the home end if u never had a ticket for our end to see us lift the cup and give money to a team who tried to kill us. Maybe just maybe supporters want to see rangers without getting the pish about teams trying to kill us getting rammed down their throat. 

Too long didn't read.

Photo0022.jpg

Get you in the ticket forum with the 20 odd plastics with 4 posts begging for tickets.

18 minutes ago, Fabric said:

Anyone who wants to go can get a ticket from Killie.   As an aside we have 34k? ST holders and received 8000 tickets,  so most ST holders will have missed out. If there are empty seats at Rugby Park tomorrow then anyone who wants to be there has only themselves to blame for not driving 30 mins down the M77 and buying a ticket.

Just now, andyhrfc said:

Anyone who wants to go can get a ticket from Killie.   As an aside we have 34k?  ST holders and received 8000 tickets,  so most ST holders will have missed out. If there are empty seats at Rugby Park tomorrow then anyone who wants to be there has only themselves to blame for not diving 30 mins down the M77 and buying a ticket.

My post was aimed at bee who seems to think there is something wrong with sitting in the home as Every person on cccs gets 1 as well as season ticket holders and my point is that neither me or my 2 boys got 1 so was thinking of sitting in the home end then there's this pish about not giving killie money and giving money to our club. 

20 minutes ago, BEE said:

Too long didn't read.

Photo0022.jpg

Get you in the ticket forum with the 20 odd plastics with 4 posts begging for tickets.

Begging for a ticket? Doing what plenty do and post for any spare tickets. What difference is the amount of posts? As for plastic had a season ticket for years and now my 2 boys have them as well so hardly plastic. That guy looks weird that's holding you 

8 minutes ago, Fabric said:

My post was aimed at bee who seems to think there is something wrong with sitting in the home as Every person on cccs gets 1 as well as season ticket holders and my point is that neither me or my 2 boys got 1 so was thinking of sitting in the home end then there's this pish about not giving killie money and giving money to our club. 

Bollocks, nothing wrong with sitting in the home end (Jungle was scary).  No one wants to give Celtic money but always a packed away end.  If anyone wants to go and support the Rangers then get down there , around 10000 will be.