Ref!

Duncn

Worst decision of all was Dom Ball getting upended, near enough head over heels stuff. Clear yellow. Shitty advantage given but at least the Killie player would get booked when play stopped right? Nope, play stopped with a foul which Ball got booked but no action against the Killie player. MW even got a telling off for remonstrating.

Was unbelievable to see.

I swear since the game against Celtic last year where Madden was accused of having a ST with us, he has given us nothing. It like he goes out his way to prove he's not bias by going way too far, he's actually bias against us! Operation  by the them, successful

Maddens been woeful for the past 3 years. I remember Dunfermline kicking us of the park a few times in league 1 and in the cups and not one sending off was given. We were denied 2 stonewallers last night. Danny Wilson was blatantly pushed in the back the guy didn't even go for the ball. Same with Miller. The ref should use some logic. Why would Kenny Miller, a goalscorer stop and not take a shot at goal from 8 yards out?:lol: Its beyond belief.

I read Neilson's comments this morning thinking it was OTT because it was a derby until I seen that video. 2 of the worst refereeing decisions Scottish football will ever see in the space of just over a month. Embarrassing. 

This is why referees should come out and speak after such ludicrous decisions.

The only logical explanation would be that he threw the ball back along with a dissent comment along with it.

The Nicky Clark celebration was pretty much the same as the Killie boys celebration(except no Killie fans in his)so out of interest,was he booked?

The rule is designed to deter provocation and the possibility of reaction by the opposing fans.

What Halliday did provoked no one.

What Clark did provoked no one. 

What Cummings did, right in front of Hertz fans was provocation.

The ridiculous rules and the worse interpretations (ie Hertz red card last night) by our incompetent refs are making our game an even bigger laughing stock than it is. SKY commentators struggle to stiffle their laughter.

Ach well only 106 countries now getting to see the shambles that is Scottish refereeing. 

just watched the hertz clip and can see what the ref has done I don't agree with it but he has booked him for dissent by action. the guy caught the ball and bounced it straight down and even although it went to where the foul was the ref has seen it as dissent that is shit no matter how you look at it. the C2 card is a get out of a mess card for refs as you can use it for virtually anything.

58 minutes ago, devref said:

just watched the hertz clip and can see what the ref has done I don't agree with it but he has booked him for dissent by action. the guy caught the ball and bounced it straight down and even although it went to where the foul was the ref has seen it as dissent that is shit no matter how you look at it. the C2 card is a get out of a mess card for refs as you can use it for virtually anything.

He hasn't bounced it straight down. He bounced it downwards in the direction the ball was to go. More like a foul throw in. 

Agree the ref interpreted this as dissent.

Awful decision and game changing.

Sad days when you regularly see tackles which can and do hurt folk treated less serious by refs than shows of petulance.

Madden at his incompetent best last night.Booked Ball for what must have been his first tackle and yet in the last 10/15 of first half and first 10/15 of second half Kilmarnock must have committed over a dozen fouls and not one yellow.The inconsistency of these clowns is the problem and what the fuck linesmen get paid for well god only knows.