Good luck to Ian Black tonight

BEE

:lol:

Severely injured one of our best players

Bet against us

acted like a wee thug and a ned his whole career yet moans to the press when he gets a few bad tackles

Tries to sue us for holiday pay

Tried to make us look like cunts with the whole "no one called to say thank you" shite

Yet most of us only dislike him because he was signed by McCoist :lol::lol:

One thing though, I am disappointed that someone didnt call to say thank you to him, because im sure most fans were very grateful about the fact the wee cunt was fucking off never to darken our door again.

Ian Black is like a metaphor for how shite things have been since 2012. Fuck him. Never want to see him at our Club again.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Willis said:

:lol:

Severely injured one of our best players

Bet against us

acted like a wee thug and a ned his whole career yet moans to the press when he gets a few bad tackles

Tries to sue us for holiday pay

Tried to make us look like cunts with the whole "no one called to say thank you" shite

Yet most of us only dislike him because he was signed by McCoist :lol::lol:

One thing though, I am disappointed that someone didnt call to say thank you to him, because im sure most fans were very grateful about the fact the wee cunt was fucking off never to darken our door again.

Ian Black is like a metaphor for how shite things have been since 2012. Fuck him. Never want to see him at our Club again.

So you don't like him then?

Just noticed this thread.  How can anyone offer this cunt good luck? He also mentioned in a sky interview that mufc players weren't justifying their wages! Fucking hypocritical little bastard- did you see how shite he was in divisions 3&2? Let alone last year.

an absolute cunt

I don't care what division they are in, Rangers are still the biggest club in Scotland, it's an honour to be linked and I would jump at the chance to play for them.

Played to the best of his ability, limited as that was, first into training last out

Almost zero protection from Referees, no matter how hard he tried was always blamed for a defeat.

Don't remember any nights in the Jail when he represented us, another scapegoat when hammered for betting at a time players were tweeting their fav line of the day, he didn't hide it.

Clearly bought into the :This is Rangers" none of your pish will be accepted speech., aside from betting against us, when he scored and celebrated what which other atrocities was he guilty off during his time with us ???

He gave 100% in a Rangers jersey, granted not good enough, he didn't pick himself though and never hid from the ball.

Given his work ethic he has every right to expect a departure phone call, even if it was you weren't the best but you gave 100%

7 minutes ago, Bogtrotters said:

I don't care what division they are in, Rangers are still the biggest club in Scotland, it's an honour to be linked and I would jump at the chance to play for them.

Played to the best of his ability, limited as that was, first into training last out

Almost zero protection from Referees, no matter how hard he tried was always blamed for a defeat.

Don't remember any nights in the Jail when he represented us, another scapegoat when hammered for betting at a time players were tweeting their fav line of the day, he didn't hide it.

Clearly bought into the :This is Rangers" none of your pish will be accepted speech., aside from betting against us, when he scored and celebrated what which other atrocities was he guilty off during his time with us ???

He gave 100% in a Rangers jersey, granted not good enough, he didn't pick himself though and never hid from the ball.

Given his work ethic he has every right to expect a departure phone call, even if it was you weren't the best but you gave 100%

this, some brutal tackles were dished out on him early on, some if the boot was on the other foot...... well you know

14 minutes ago, blueballss said:

this, some brutal tackles were dished out on him early on, some if the boot was on the other foot...... well you know

Him and Temps were rarely on the ball for 2 mins before being clattered, baldy cunts with a whistle just waving them back onto their feet.

Graham Roberts on the field or Souness in the dugout would never have let it go

Im honestly starting to think folk are trolling in this thread.

Ive yet to see anyone post a single positive stand out moment from him. He was nothing but a wee ned who spat the dummy out every time.

When he left I thought "good bye and good riddance" but didnt have any ill will towards him, but then his actions and words after leaving cemented his position imo as nothing but a wee cunt. Glad hes gone and glad he's at a level that suits him, nowhere. Should have never have received the honour of wearing our jersey.

4 hours ago, Bogtrotters said:

Him and Temps were rarely on the ball for 2 mins before being clattered, baldy cunts with a whistle just waving them back onto their feet.

Graham Roberts on the field or Souness in the dugout would never have let it go

bloody canon fodder, some of the worst tackles i have had the misfortune to witness

4 hours ago, ex-guardsman said:

He is a wank stain who thought he could gob off to the fans in the stand on more than one occasion that alone made me despise the wee cunt. Respect is earned and he earned nothing but a fat pocket of cash thanks to well we know who.

Think your getting mixed up with Law.