Union Bears Banner

ForeverAndEver

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Maybe when they're old enough to vote they'll do something to actually change it instead of hiding behind silly sheets of plastic to sing about fenians at a football game. 

1 hour ago, Bearsden bear said:

I was referring to the wee sheep within the forum. Cos some guy whos popular in the forum has a dig, all the other wee sheep stick the boot in.

There are other ways to make a point..cowering under a flag isnt the way ahead.

They weren't using the flag as cover to get away with singing th e billy boys.

They were showing that Rangers fans signing the billy boys itself is getting censored. Hence the "censored by the snp and police" while they sing the billy boys.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

They weren't using the flag as cover to get away with singing th e billy boys.

They were showing that Rangers fans signing the billy boys itself is getting censored. Hence the "censored by the snp and police" while they sing the billy boys.

They missed the club out too then. They don't want people singing about fenians at Ibrox either. 

Maybe next time ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ are pulled for singing about he IRA the UB will leap to their defence. Free speech and that eh...

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Maybe when they're old enough to vote they'll do something to actually change it instead of hiding behind silly sheets of plastic to sing about fenians at a football game. 

That patter has been used against them for years. Dae they all stay in Neverland, wee mini peter pans who don't get any older?

5 minutes ago, PRW. said:

That patter has been used against them for years. Dae they all stay in Neverland, wee mini peter pans who don't get any older?

The 5 on my bus who sit in BF1 every week are no older than 15/16. They certainly can't go for a pint before or after the game. 

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The 5 on my bus who sit in BF1 every week are no older than 15/16. They certainly can't go for a pint before or after the game. 

Dude, the majority of Union Bears members are old enough to vote, old enough to drink in clubs and pubs, some hold down good jobs, drive cars and have weans of their own.

I'm not talking about the young wannabes who stand in behind the group at matches in their stone island  jumpers and jackets thinking they're the bees knees,  I'm talking actual group members.  Seems to be a bit of  a myth peddled that they're all school weans. Truth is most of the younger lads in the section are not actually members,  just 'sectioners'  if you like and have no input into what the group do..  

Your wee dig about the UB members not being old enough to vote makes you look  a little bit silly to be honest.

17 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Dude, the majority of Union Bears members are old enough to vote, old enough to drink in clubs and pubs, some hold down good jobs, drive cars and have weans of their own.

I'm not talking about the young wannabes who stand in behind the group at matches in their stone island  jumpers and jackets thinking they're the bees knees,  I'm talking actual group members.  Seems to be a bit of  a myth peddled that they're all school weans. Truth is most of the younger lads in the section are not actually members,  just 'sectioners'  if you like and have no input into what the group do..  

Your wee dig about the UB members not being old enough to vote makes you look  a little bit silly to be honest.

Must be a whore of a small group then. The young team start from the very front row. 

15 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Must be a whore of a small group then. The young team start from the very front row. 

I've told you the facts and there's fuck all to debate so if you want to continue peddling a myth and talking pish that's up to you..... more the fool and awe that. :P

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I've told you the facts and there's fuck all to debate so if you want to continue peddling a myth and talking pish that that's up to you..... more the fool and awe that. :P

They must struggle to find their way to Ibrox of a Saturday then. The vast majority in that section at the weekend were weans.