Petrofac final ticket recall

AdamBell1

I am on the CCCS - no money has come off yet - my recent experience of the ticket office has been good - I emailed them regarding an issue and they emailed me back within 24hrs explaining things. I guess the Petrofac ticket cock up may have something to do with no money being taken off!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1 March 2016 at 3:01 PM, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Talking about tickets for the cup, does anyone know or have any contacts at Ibrox where I can raise a complaint against their customer services, I have emailed, used their online system, phoned 6 times and left 4 messages and still no-one has gotten back to me.  All because they fucked up my order for the cup final.

The poster Mr Soprano  on here works in ticket office..

probably best dropping him a PM

3 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Just imagine the mess on the day. You know you are gonna have folk with duplicates, or the one they have kept will be actually cancelled. There will be chaos at the turnstiles. 

Aye it's a certainty, folk with legit tickets standing outside arguing with stewards, folk with cancelled tickets that were sold on, standing outside arguing with stewards and folk inside with tickets for the same seat arguing with the stewards, think I will just get blitzed and sit on the stairs....then argue wi the stewards !!!!!!

Just now, BlueBeard said:

Aye it's a certainty, folk with legit tickets standing outside arguing with stewards, folk with cancelled tickets that were sold on, standing outside arguing with stewards and folk inside with tickets for the same seat arguing with the stewards, think I will just get blitzed and sit on the stairs....then argue wi the stewards !!!!!!

Exactly this. I have a pic on my phone of both tickets and the letter sent from Rangers in case it's needed on the day. I wrote all the ticket info from the one that I kept on a letter and sent it back with the one for the east stand stating clearly what I had done. Probably overkill but would not want to be in the situ you state above on the day. 

28 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Just imagine the mess on the day. You know you are gonna have folk with duplicates, or the one they have kept will be actually cancelled. There will be chaos at the turnstiles. 

Never even thought of that tbh! 

Really not looking forward to that:disappointment:

Does Hampden not have electronic ticket scanner? Can't remember from last season

23 minutes ago, Falcoholic said:

What happens if you don't send them back and, just for arguments sake, sold them to one of your mates?

Asking for a friend.

:mutley:

No doubt people will be selling their duplicates and it'll cause havoc on the day.

On 1 March 2016 at 6:05 PM, Bearsden bear said:

I got three tickets for there. Is that area not for us?

I booked my tickets with Rangers and they couldnt tell me where my seats would be.. with the mix up i am worried they have put me in wrong bit now?

Exactly what happened to me mate I bought 4 just paid them and put the fone down n called strait bk and asked where I was sitting n he said no1 knew and we would b informed nearer the time then said my tickets would be ready for collection on Monday. Abso fuck up but I'll be passing ibrox In 10 mins n am going to jump in and see them coz come cup final day it's going to be chaos, nothing surer 

4 hours ago, Falcoholic said:

What happens if you don't send them back and, just for arguments sake, sold them to one of your mates?

Asking for a friend.

:mutley:

I'm sure the club will know what tickets went where, If you sell on tickets that have been cancelled you may end up losing your season ticket,

Rangers will know who got what. That's why an envelope got sent out. If you turn up & your tickets not valid, you'll only have yourself to blame for not sending them back. Or they might just take the money from you. They will have your credit card details remember. Anyone selling them on, remember, it's Rangers you'll be doing out of money. They got the allocation to distribute.