What are the numbers on CCCS and semi and final lists?

4 minutes ago, Fabric said:

Quite right that's the way I would do it, chapelton will be bouncing that day if I get a chance of 1. The 2 boys I don't know if I would take them just yet, maybe upgrade to adult tickets then sell them. As long as we beat them that's what matters after that pathetic attempt last year. I was unfortunate that I got 1 for that game, woeful, different story this time though 

There will be no repeat of that cowardly performance this time. The wee bugger is telling his Mum to organise another overnight so I won't be here. :lol:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

No they don't actually, RSCs have a set percentage for matches 

RSCs also put in at the start of the season how many tickets they require for each match, that's just as much commitment is it not ?  

No I don't see it that way mate .We all know the tickets can swap hands on a regular basis .There may be a hardcore who go every week but how do the club know they are going to them ..The Supporters club should and will be taken care of but after the guys who actually commit to all the games ,yes the ones that no one wants to go to .If it were me I'd give priority to everyone that turned up yesterday as there was absolutely no excuse for the missing other 15,000 odd thousand in a game like that 

6 minutes ago, stafford said:

Is CCCS avtilable on 1/2 season tickets? 

I take IT IS as I get offereits full juvenile away tickets now and again unless theres another box I ticked. Sometimes ITs full price but depending what ground IS.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

No I don't see it that way mate .We all know the tickets can swap hands on a regular basis .There may be a hardcore who go every week but how do the club know they are going to them ..The Supporters club should and will be taken care of but after the guys who actually commit to all the games ,yes the ones that no one wants to go to .If it were me I'd give priority to everyone that turned up yesterday as there was absolutely no excuse for the missing other 15,000 odd thousand in a game like that 

It's no up to you thankfully. Supporters clubs will apply for tickets to help their members, our own club take very few as most If not all our members who have a season book tick for all away fixtures and for semi and final priority. 

7 minutes ago, stafford said:

Is CCCS available on 1/2 season tickets? 

No to that either .It's all done up front when you want to show your loyalty and commitment to the club .You may still get one though but I'd imagine after all upfront ones were given one 

3 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

It's no up to you thankfully. Supporters clubs will apply for tickets to help their members, our own club take very few as most If not all our members who have a season book tick for all away fixtures and for semi and final priority. 

Well I hope you get one too mate 

9 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

I've got one but I'm away on holiday. One of my mates who is member of bus hasn't got season book so I've gave him my petrofac final and this semi final ticket. 

Shame your missing it .I'm sure your mate appreciates that 

Just checked my email there,I ticked all home non st matches,semi/final tickets and family semi/final tickets. Had no idea I'd ticked any of them. Sure ive done a few home cup games this season as pay at the gate too :lol:

1 minute ago, Sket said:

Just checked my email there,I ticked all home non st matches,semi/final tickets and family semi/final tickets. Had no idea I'd ticked any of them. Sure ive done a few home cup games this season as pay at the gate too :lol:

I never ticked it (sure anyways) so hopefully I've not fucked it.

Been at every game bar the one on Saturday due to work as well.

Just now, TheBluebells said:

I never ticked it (sure anyways) so hopefully I've not fucked it.

Been at every game bar the one on Saturday due to work as well.

Check your email confirmation,will tell you there.

I ticked them this year because last season I done the same as you this year,done almost every cup game but never ticked cccs or semis/final and had a sweat on a bit trying to get a ticket last year so ticjed them this year to make sure I was sorted :D

1 hour ago, piperpete said:

I take IT IS as I get offereits full juvenile away tickets now and again unless theres another box I ticked. Sometimes ITs full price but depending what ground IS.

58 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No to that either .It's all done up front when you want to show your loyalty and commitment to the club .You may still get one though but I'd imagine after all upfront ones were given one 

I didnt think it was, cheers eejay. I'm ok mines are all sorted. CCCS loyal. Just didn't think half ST holders got the option as its all done upfront.

28 minutes ago, Sket said:

Check your email confirmation,will tell you there.

I ticked them this year because last season I done the same as you this year,done almost every cup game but never ticked cccs or semis/final and had a sweat on a bit trying to get a ticket last year so ticjed them this year to make sure I was sorted :D

Ill have a look and see, hopefully ill be alright, won't make the same mistake next season though.

Used to always leave it to my Dad to sort my season ticket, first year i do it and I've fucked it :lol: