What are the numbers on CCCS and semi and final lists?

9 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

What are the chances of fans selling tickets outside the ground for this? Didn't think it could be possible but a mate of mine said he has seen this happen before at old firm games. Should I chance it?

There is a slight chance of this happening due to no shows or emergencies on match day leaving buses with the odd spare. You could chance it but don't expect much luck.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, piperpete said:

I have 4 1/2 season tickets on the cccs so hope there will be juvenile tickets available for the wee one.

I've had 2 and a juvenile for years and never had a problem in finals or semis , including last years semi v the tims ,  so you / we  should be ok . At least I hope so. 

8 minutes ago, gmcf said:

I've had 2 and a juvenile for years and never had a problem in finals or semis , including last years semi v the tims ,  so you / we  should be ok . At least I hope so. 

The juvenile isn't the problem it's the 1/2 season ticket.

3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Ah got you now , thought piperpete had 4 adults and a juvenile . 

Not sure how it goes with the half season . 

You could be right mate and I've read it wrong. If so there should be no problem.

1 hour ago, jfergie91 said:

Ticket for me always ticked the semi and final box after never gettin a uefa cup final ticket in 2008

Think a did too for same reason not getting uefa final ticket 

Was it a form that we posted in or was it done online as rings a bell.think a filled in cup semis and finals but did it let u do this just for semis and finals as a have st s for me and wee yin?

2 hours ago, stafford said:

Is Cs tCS avtilable on 1/2 season  tickets? 

I take IT ive sS as I get offereits full juvenif I dont get one for her as theres other routes to get tit. the match I canle away tickets now and again unless theres another box I ticked. Sometimes ITs full price but depending what ground IS.

10 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Ah got you now , thought piperpete had 4 adults and a juvenile . 

Not sure how it goes with the half season . 

I have got 4 full and a juvenike mate! I used to pay for 5 full but due to a death and a young yin being ok

d enough To go I changed IT, I probably should have left IT as a full ST for the sake of a couple of hundred quid but I never but heho. I as IVe said have had some juvenike away tickets along with the 4 adult ones for some grounds. Its not the end of the world IF I dont get her a ticket as theres other routes I can go down to get another one. Sorry for the gobbledigook during this post but the l stopped working and wouldnt let me fix IT

6 minutes ago, stafford said:

You could be right mate and I've read it wrong. If so there should be no problem.

It is a bit vague , it was just the first thing that popped into my head.

Could be either way . :D 

3 minutes ago, piperpete said:

I take IT ive sS as I get offereits full juvenif I dont get one for her as theres other routes to get tit. the match I canle away tickets now and again unless theres another box I ticked. Sometimes ITs full price but depending what ground IS.

I have got 4 full and a juvenike mate! I used to pay for 5 full but due to a death and a young yin being ok

d enough To go I changed IT, I probably should have left IT as a full ST for the sake of a couple of hundred quid but I never but heho. I as IVe said have had some juvenike away tickets along with the 4 adult ones for some grounds. Its not the end of the world IF I dont get her a ticket as theres other routes I can go down to get another one. Sorry for the gobbledigook during this post but the l stopped working and wouldnt let me fix IT

You should be ok .

I hope so , or one of my boys will be ragin ! 

55 minutes ago, gmcf said:

You should be ok .

I hope so , or one of my boys will be ragin ! 

My grandson will be raging if he doesn't get a ticket for this because he's been to every home cup game and we're going to the Petrofac cup final so it would be crap if he missed out on this game. 

1 hour ago, piperpete said:

My mistake then. I read it as you had half season tickets (bought around Xmas). You should get a ticket for each of your 5 that is on CCCS and priority for semis and finals. 

Although i'm a ST holder myself, i've not been to any of the cup games ( only because CD has been closed ,a wee bug bear of mine) but I won't be looking for a ticket for the semi. The fans who have been to all the games deserve first shout.

13 minutes ago, jintybear said:

My grandson will be raging if he doesn't get a ticket for this because he's been to every home cup game and we're going to the Petrofac cup final so it would be crap if he missed out on this game. 

My 2 boys have juvenile season tickets and have been to every home cup game as well as having ticked the semi's & finals priority box so they won't be happy if they don't get tickets either. They did get juvenile tickets for the semi against them last year, that was the league cup though so don't know if that will be different from the Scottish cup.  They also got juvenile tickets for the Scottish cup semi at Ibrox in 2014. Just need to wait and see, it could be that they get a ticket but it will be full adult price. 

33 minutes ago, Andy Little's Boots said:

My 2 boys have juvenile season tickets and have been to every home cup game as well as having ticked the semi's & finals priority box so they won't be happy if they don't get tickets either. They did get juvenile tickets for the semi against them last year, that was the league cup though so don't know if that will be different from the Scottish cup.  They also got juvenile tickets for the Scottish cup semi at Ibrox in 2014. Just need to wait and see, it could be that they get a ticket but it will be full adult price. 

Wonder when we'll find out! Hopefully sooner rather than later.

1 hour ago, 110 steps said:

Although i'm a ST holder myself, i've not been to any of the cup games ( only because CD has been closed ,a wee bug bear of mine) but I won't be looking for a ticket for the semi. The fans who have been to all the games deserve first shout.

I have that same bug bear. I went to the St Mirren semi-final because the CD was open for that game. I'm going to the Petrofac final and I hope to get a ticket for the Celtic match as well.

7 hours ago, jintybear said:

Yeah , we're the same. 

As I said I've 2 adults and a juvenile , the other adult being his older brother , who had a juvenile for years previously with no problem with any final or semi. 

8 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Thats shite btw just to let you know. 

It's no shite at all I've been on CCCS and priority from the options being available. That's going as far back as when I had a juvenile ( Konterman and Lovenkrands games ). I would be raging if I missed out on a ticket and some1 who just bought a ST at Xmas got the chance ahead of me.

Thankfully with CCCS I have my ticket for whoever we draw.

12 hours ago, 12th said:

Think a did too for same reason not getting uefa final ticket 

Was it a form that we posted in or was it done online as rings a bell.think a filled in cup semis and finals but did it let u do this just for semis and finals as a have st s for me and wee yin?

As far as i am aware u have to tick all non season tkt home games to be able to get priority on semi ans final tickets that what i do anyways and never had an issue

8 minutes ago, Fabric said:

How many season tickets were sold at the start of the season? So that's not including half season tickets ( they should be done away with) only my opinion tho 

The club has to make half season tickets available to survive mate.It's good business sense .They are definitely not included in any away ticket allocation .Think I also just remembered .The junior tickets would get a ticket if it's been renewed over a long period of time .Could be wrong about that .If you just got it for this season ,then it wouldn't get you a semi final ticket even if you are CCCS  .Only speaking through my own experiences here