What are the numbers on CCCS and semi and final lists?

So what are the chances of me as a season ticket holder getting a ticket, kinda getting my hopes up reading about the guy saying if you have a petrofac cup final ticket then you have a gd chance of getting a semi ticket but dont want to get them up to high ?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, gav1991 said:

So what are the chances of me as a season ticket holder getting a ticket, kinda getting my hopes up reading about the guy saying if you have a petrofac cup final ticket then you have a gd chance of getting a semi ticket but dont want to get them up to high ?

There will be some tickets available to ST holders, you will need to either take your pop up tent down to Ibrox the night before the sale or hit the on-line sale at 9am.

Just now, andyhrfc said:

There will be some tickets available to ST holders, you will need to either take your pop up tent down to Ibrox the night before the sale or hit the on-line sale at 9am.

Fuck im considering this tent idea more now because i am absolutely bricking it that i dont get a ticket 

2 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

How does it work for the delivery of tickets? I seem to remember I was given the option of picking up or having them sent to me. Sure I picked posting them to me, it's a ridiculous postage fee isn't it?

Think it's about £7 extra for them to be sent out and signed for

On 6 March 2016 at 5:43 PM, jintybear said:

Thank god for that! I had visions of not getting a ticket there! Don't get me wrong I think people who are not on CCCS but have also been to every cup game should also get priority over those who haven't been to any cup games at all!

That's me 

Guest Lloyd72
1 hour ago, Willis said:

They wont go on general sale

How much chance do I have of getting tickets if I'm a season ticket holder who isn't on cccs but has been to every cup game?

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

How much chance do I have of getting tickets if I'm a season ticket holder who isn't on cccs but has been to every cup game?

Dunno mate, if your a ST holder and been to the cup games then I hope you get one, but you never know whos going to manage to get a ticket and who will. I know a guy who goes to about 2 games a season yet always manages to get an OF ticket,and ive seen folk who have been to virtually every game not get one.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Willis said:

Dunno mate, if your a ST holder and been to the cup games then I hope you get one, but you never know whos going to manage to get a ticket and who will. I know a guy who goes to about 2 games a season yet always manages to get an OF ticket,and ive seen folk who have been to virtually every game not get one.

Aye it's what always happens, seems to be a lot of glory hunters come out for the old firm games but never seem to turn up for cup matches against the wee teams cheers for the help pal.

On ‎07‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 9:21 AM, jfergie91 said:

As far as i am aware u have to tick all non season tkt home games to be able to get priority on semi ans final tickets that what i do anyways and never had an issue

wrong ,separate box for friendlies now ,which you don't need to tick to get on semi/final scheme

I am very worried about losing out on this game. Stupidly never ticked the correct boxes this season so not on the cccs. I have been to almost  every home game this season. 6 away league games. Every Scottish cup tie including killie away. Been there for the ups and many downs over the last few years. Was there until 90+ mins against annan. I will be devastated to lose out this time if i do. Fingers crossed i get 1! Alot of air miles and sea miles over the years! 

7 minutes ago, southdown 1916 said:

wrong ,separate box for friendlies now ,which you don't need to tick to get on semi/final scheme

All non home season tkt games has to be ticked to get priority on semi and final just cant get semi and final tkts, friendly games domt matter as u say its seperate

Just now, jfergie91 said:

All non home season tkt games has to be ticked to get priority on semi and final just cant get semi and final tkts, friendly games domt matter as u say its seperate

again you do not need to take friendly games to qualify for semi / final scheme

you did not need to buy a ticket for Burnley ay Ibrox

11,000 on cccs for semi / final will all receive  a celtic ticket (if they have £,s in bank to pay  and bank details are up to date)

all rsc that apply in time will receive a allocation (if they have £,s in bank and bank details are up to date)

players, staff ,corporate will receive a allocation

tickets will then be sold to season ticket holders not on cccs that paid for a full season ticket ,then a 3/4 season ticket , then a 1/2 season ticket and finally a 1/4 season until sold out

47 minutes ago, southdown 1916 said:

again you do not need to take friendly games to qualify for semi / final scheme

you did not need to buy a ticket for Burnley ay Ibrox

I do know this all non season tkt games are cup games

1 hour ago, jfergie91 said:

burnley was a non season ticket game

this season there was separate boxes for home friendlies and home cup games

you had to take all home  cup games

you did not need to take all home friendlies

therefore ALL NON SEASON TKT GAMES DID NOT NEED TO BE TICKED TO GET PRIORITY ON SEMI AND FINAL

4 hours ago, southdown 1916 said:

burnley was a season ticket then ?

4 hours ago, jfergie91 said:

Ive never paid for any friendly games on cccs only the cup competitions

what are you to arguing about ?  :unsure: