Petrofec final.

Falkirk bear

I had to go and get mine from the sorting office as it said special delivery on it I was wondering why 54 quid got took out my account for two tickets they have charged me 27 quid a ticket even tho it says 20 on the tickets plus you would think they would give me two together one is row g and the other is row ww I think and about 16 seats away seat number wise too..il phone then later see what the script is because we have virtually the whole stadium surely I could have sat next to my wife we have sat together at any games we have had on cccs etc 

6 minutes ago, Gartsherriederry said:

I had to go and get mine from the sorting office as it said special delivery on it I was wondering why 54 quid got took out my account for two tickets they have charged me 27 quid a ticket even tho it says 20 on the tickets plus you would think they would give me two together one is row g and the other is row ww I think and about 16 seats away seat number wise too..il phone then later see what the script is because we have virtually the whole stadium surely I could have sat next to my wife we have sat together at any games we have had on cccs etc 

Reading this post, I think I now know why it said 'special' delivery.

13 minutes ago, Gartsherriederry said:

They charge 7quid for the special delivery mate. 

They sent me 4 tickets in seperate envelopes managed to get all 4 together this time. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They charge 7quid for the special delivery mate. 

They sent me 4 tickets in seperate envelopes managed to get all 4 together this time. 

Ok thanks mate I realise that but I've had tickets through the post before no problem I'm just wondering why it's special delivery when I never asked for that ,, it's fine I'm just more raging about not getting two together it's no big issue il just get pelters from her saying she's not sitting herself haha 

2 minutes ago, Gartsherriederry said:

Ok thanks mate I realise that but I've had tickets through the post before no problem I'm just wondering why it's special delivery when I never asked for that ,, it's fine I'm just more raging about not getting two together it's no big issue il just get pelters from her saying she's not sitting herself haha 

If you never asked for it mate get right onto them about it. 

If you never filled in the mates section on your ST renewal they aren't obliged to give you 2 tickets together, even if you did they sometimes don't managed it. 

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If you never asked for it mate get right onto them about it. 

If you never filled in the mates section on your ST renewal they aren't obliged to give you 2 tickets together, even if you did they sometimes don't managed it. 

No I didn't tick the mates section that explains that then . Aye il phone them when I get home from work as I didn't ask for special delivery . Thanks 

14 minutes ago, GOAT said:

It looks like the season ticket holders on the CCCS have all been given the North Stand, good of the club to get those fans sorted with the best seats in the place. (tu) 

Hopefully will be the same for the tarrier game.

16 minutes ago, GOAT said:

It looks like the season ticket holders on the CCCS have all been given the North Stand, good of the club to get those fans sorted with the best seats in the place. (tu) 

Think that's just luck mate, i got South and know of people with west!

1 minute ago, RFCstuart said:

Think that's just luck mate, i got South and know of people with west!

Aye, I've just spoke to my pal and he's west.

I wonder if it's actually just to do with where you sit at Ibrox, because boys I know in the Copland all got North, where do you sit? 

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Aye, I've just spoke to my pal and he's west.

I wonder if it's actually just to do with where you sit at Ibrox, because boys I know in the Copland all got North, where do you sit? 

Sandy Jardine stand. They made an arse of my tickets and sent out two sets then asked us to send one set back, the other set was for the east stand.