Offensive Songs

Rangers Lady

20 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Anyone who lobs a smoke bomb into a crowd of fans is an arsehole in my book.

That's my opinion as well

I made it clear in my post that it was his conviction for singing a terrorist related song that needed clearing up.

13 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

It's the years of cover up & the amount of scum who helped them

There's definitely a modus operandi where they have people in high positions protecting their interests, even when the most despicable acts and crimes have occurred. 

6 hours ago, Rangers Lady said:

That's my opinion as well

I made it clear in my post that it was his conviction for singing a terrorist related song that needed clearing up.

He plead guilty! Not difficult to convict if he admitted the offence. If he had denied it you might have a point. The law may be moronic but you have to challenge it not surrender to it.

3 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

We've just got to be more savvy nowadays, there are still plenty of places and opportunity to let rip on the old songbook. It's just a case of timing and picking the right place to do it. The subway is ideal, just as an example.

If we turned up at Ibrox every other Saturday singing Jesus Loves Me we would be branded religious extremists, we are in a lose/lose situation.

7 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

If we turned up at Ibrox every other Saturday singing Jesus Loves Me we would be branded religious extremists, we are in a lose/lose situation.

Well exactly, out of interest Follow Follow was actually taken and adapted from an old gospel chorus, replacing Jesus with Rangers.