Robert Marshall / Club 1872

38 minutes ago, Tipster said:

This fan unity project is going great guns. Ffs lads, we're about to win the league in front of a sell out 50,000 Bears and we're all bitching. 

Most Bears don't care about these fans groups. In fact, most Rangers fans believe the loudest individuals do not speak on our behalf at all.

Chill out ffs.

Tipster. No matter how many different threads you claim there is no fan unity it wont change the fact that there is much shared purpose amongst the fans. More than at any other point in my adult life I would wager :) 

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

Tipster. No matter how many different threads you claim there is no fan unity it wont change the fact that there is much shared purpose amongst the fans. More than at any other point in my adult life I would wager :) 

How about May 2008.

and in my lifetime 

47 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

I hope you're right mate.

17 hours ago, rab wilson said:

Think I will stand as a candidate for  member of the board.i promise nothing except voicing the opinions of the support, how let down we have felt by the boards past and present to defend our right to sing our songs, and why they constantly deflect from helping bears in times of trouble at home or abroad following the team.i would also press  for auchenhowie to pull it's finger out with all the money the support have put in to pull their fuckin fingers out and get a decent European scouting network.but after all , I believe in standards ., 8nvest some money to clean the roof of the main stand.fuckin filthy.

No Surrender

Rab

I'll vote for you Rab. You don't seem the type to suffer (April) fools gladly. 

No surrender.