Robert Marshall / Club 1872

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

Possibly, but the same level of attention seeking. What did it achieve?

The guys obviously a grade-A prick.

That's my last on it.

You've let yourself down with your comment for sure.

ive answered you with a number of incorrect allegations you made without response on other threads but figured you misinformed rather than sinister. Now I have my doubts tbh. 

Beats me why we are all so Angry the Leagues about done and dusted and will be on Tuesday, after what the Clubs been through this should be a great time for us all.

I've no interest in these Fans Groups at all and voice my opinions on them, what's wrong is some people feel what they are doing is the right thing and maybe it is, but they are tarred with the same brush as the ones no one feels they can now trust. Fresh faces/names  would maybe help their cause, but its not for me.

Support the team go to games that's the level of involvement I want, plus a wee moan on the internet.

11 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

You've let yourself down with your comment for sure.

ive answered you with a number of incorrect allegations you made without response on other threads but figured you misinformed rather than sinister. Now I have my doubts tbh. 

I apologised for reading your post incorrectly (regarding the Louden account and you signing off) and responded to where you corrected me on that other thread. That's the only two issues where I questioned anything / it wasn't allegations as such.

5 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

I apologised for reading your post incorrectly (regarding the Louden account and you signing off) and responded to where you corrected me on that other thread. That's the only two issues where I questioned anything / it wasn't allegations as such.

I tried to engage you in a conversation over it and you decided not to. Fair enough, but that response above threw the whole interaction in a completely different light and I'm just being honest in saying so. You don't use kids cancer to have a go or make a joke. It's a line.

Look if you don't like my dad fair enough - it's not the most uncommon thing but we are all Rangers fans here. I really hope the edge is taken off. No need imo

1 hour ago, Louden_Greg said:

I tried to engage you in a conversation over it and you decided not to. Fair enough, but that response above threw the whole interaction in a completely different light and I'm just being honest in saying so. You don't use kids cancer to have a go or make a joke. It's a line.

Look if you don't like my dad fair enough - it's not the most uncommon thing but we are all Rangers fans here. I really hope the edge is taken off. No need imo

He didnt.

5 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

It's a brass neck reading this place at times, I do wonder if people bashing out their anger on their keyboard recognise the fact.

What fact?,  you have offered nothing more than opinion in your post.

Why did it take you days to admit it was April Fools?  Took you long enough. Need to goad more often to get the truth from people like you

posting drivel on a forum. And other forums I expect.

Than the Lord you are not standing. Your son has more sense.

12 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

The fact of their anger? IMO there's far too much abuse allowed on here by err, the admins

You wonder if the people bashing out their anger are aware of the fact of their anger? 

We step in when it gets a bit crazy.   We are all adults here, and tempers sometimes flare.   The abuse gets thrown about in both directions. 

30 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

It's a brass neck reading this place at times, I do wonder if people bashing out their anger on their keyboard recognise the fact.

Who are you saying is Angry here, just wondering ?

2 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

I'd have to re-read the same shite I've already read to remember who their names were.

Fair enough its bad enough reading it once i agree. I think it was a joke that never quite worked out.

Sometimes the internets, not the best way to express yourself, i notice it myself when i read my own posts as they dont always come across as i intend them.

7 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

I'd have to re-read the same shite I've already read to remember who their names were. 

Could it be the clique who were on here moaning about another so called clique who were meant to be picking on folk a short while ago. ?  Oh the irony lol

2 minutes ago, Johnnyren said:

Could it be the clique who were on here moaning about another so called clique who were meant to be picking on folk a short while ago. ?  Oh the irony lol

Who's in this Clique.? Who's being picked on ?

7 minutes ago, Johnnyren said:

No. It was the clique who were moaning about the clique who were moaning about the other clique moaning about that clique moaning about another clique..........I think.

It's a pity cause i think Big Rab's vocabulary might have upset  some of the more delicate ears in the boardroom.  But that's exactly what we need representing the support. Someone who needs to say things the board would not rather hear from the support, like not "building bridges'' feck the ''dignified silence'' and ram the '' courageous journalism''