Paul Murray: Rangers will NOT be put into any financial risk in the pursuit of Celtic.. but we WILL compete for the title

bluchoo

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

Who's frothing at the mouth, not me, I gave my opinion on the Clown Paul Murray& King it's not changed since I've been here. 

You seem to be the Angry one here.

I'm not angry far from it I am over the fucking moon that we are champions and heading in the right direction on and off the pitch.

You should try it instead of being caught up in the love to hate the board thing you have going on.

wait and see if they do what they say they will with converting the loans and funding MW if they don't follow through with it then everyone will rightly call them out for it  no point in getting all hot and bothered just now.

Enjoy the feeling of being champions and being back in the top flight.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, jim beam said:

I'm not angry far from it I am over the fucking moon that we are champions and heading in the right direction on and off the pitch.

You should try it instead of being caught up in the love to hate the board thing you have going on.

wait and see if they do what they say they will with converting the loans and funding MW if they don't follow through with it then everyone will rightly call them out for it  no point in getting all hot and bothered just now.

Enjoy the feeling of being champions and being back in the top flight.

My mood about being champions doesn't tie in with my thinking on this board.

You new guys who funnily enough wandered in  when all this happened don't seem to be able to take posters having a differing opinion to you on the board.

I celebrated at the game the same celebration i did at Starks park till the team fucked it up, so why would you suggest i did not enjoy the feelings of getting back to where we belong.

You seem to get my feelings on the board mixed up with my love for the club.

Why would anyone not be suspicious of Boards now at Rangers. ?

Just now, Smile said:

My mood about being champions doesn't tie in with my thinking on this board.

You new guys who funnily enough wandered in  when all this happened don't seem to be able to take posters having a differing opinion to you on the board.

I celebrated at the game the same celebration i did at Starks park til the team fucked it up, so why would you suggest i did not enjoy the feelings of getting back to where we belong.

You seem to get my feelings on the board mixed up with my love for the club.

You new guys who funnily enough wandered in lol.

Am I part of the London mob or a kingaling or even worse an agent sent by the king of FF to sow discontent amongst you well established high post counters of RM?

You carry on with you're paranoid hate the board shite but compared too the utter cunts we had before the current board will do me and the vast majority of bears.

5 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Am I part of the London mob or a kingaling or even worse an agent sent by the king of FF to sow discontent amongst you well established high post counters of RM?

You carry on with you're paranoid hate the board shite but compared too the utter cunts we had before the current board will do me and the vast majority of bears.

What's untrue about what I've said you appeared when all this happened some have been here a while like me.  

You can't seem let others have their own opinions, I'm happy enough with yours although i don't share them.

The irony in your post between the second line and Calling me Paranoid did give me a wee chuckle right enough so thanks for that.

I think me and you are quite far apart in agreement terms and that happens no need to get all worked up about it.

9 minutes ago, jim beam said:

The third one?   :P

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

What's untrue about what I've said you appeared when all this happened some have been here a while like me.  

You can't seem let others have their own opinions, I'm happy enough with yours although i don't share them.

The irony in your post between the second line and Calling me Paranoid did give me a wee chuckle right enough so thanks for that.

What does it matter when anybody joined the forum?I have been a member of FF and DTB well before any of this shit happened so fucking what?

I listen too all opinions some are shite some not that's life.

And I still think you are paranoid about this board if everything you have for told happens I will be the first to hold my hand up.

But I am willing to give them the chance first.

Just now, jim beam said:

What does it matter when anybody joined the forum?I have been a member of FF and DTB well before any of this shit happened so fucking what?

I listen too all opinions some are shite some not that's life.

And I still think you are paranoid about this board if everything you have for told happens I will be the first to hold my hand up.

But I am willing to give them the chance first.

Why have i not seen a thread by you then slating this board for no Nomad and no Share listing they were all promised to happen.?

Have i missed them.?

Just now, Smile said:

Why have i not seen a thread by you then slating this board for no Nomad and no Share listing they were all promised to happen.?

Have i missed them.?

No you have not missed them because I haven't started one.

Although I have slated the current board on other threads when the need arises such as the ones above.

I don't feel the need for a scatter gun approach with everything they say or do.

If they deserve criticism then I have no problem in saying it.

And I have said from the beginning that I don't believe PM should be on the board as he brings very little to nothing in my opinion.

9 minutes ago, jim beam said:

No you have not missed them because I haven't started one.

Although I have slated the current board on other threads when the need arises such as the ones above.

I don't feel the need for a scatter gun approach with everything they say or do.

If they deserve criticism then I have no problem in saying it.

And I have said from the beginning that I don't believe PM should be on the board as he brings very little to nothing in my opinion.

So when you slate them its okay but when anyone else slates them its a scatter gun approach. Yet you agree on Paul Murray being a waste of a board place, make your mind up.

I can see you and me being Forum Buddies maybe even sending each other Christmas cards.

Just now, Smile said:

So when you slate them its okay but when anyone else slates them its a scatter gun approach. Yet you agree on Paul Murray being a waste of a board place, make your mind up.

No when anyone one slates them for something they have already done then good rather than you slating them for something you think they might do is different is it not?

PM is not the only board member he brings nothing where as the rest bring things to the table in different ways I have made my mind up a long time ago about PM.

Just now, jim beam said:

No when anyone one slates them for something they have already done then good rather than you slating them for something you think they might do is different is it not?

PM is not the only board member he brings nothing where as the rest bring things to the table in different ways I have made my mind up a long time ago about PM.

I slated him at first in this thread for saying the scum are the Benchmark he should have said the Skidmark. Even today he gave a Q&A to Keith Jackson which seems absurd to me rather than just doing it on our Official page to another Rangers Man.

I will be the first on here to congratulate the board if they deliver on Promises made, You can hold me to that.

20 minutes ago, Smile said:

I slated him at first in this thread for saying the scum are the Benchmark he should have said the Skidmark. Even today he gave a Q&A to Keith Jackson which seems absurd to me rather than just doing it on our Official page to another Rangers Man.

I will be the first on here to congratulate the board if they deliver on Promises made, You can hold me to that.

What if it was the Geordie bird that done it? Mind she tweeted a photo of Celtic park and everyone got angry about it. :wink: