Paul Murray: Rangers will NOT be put into any financial risk in the pursuit of Celtic.. but we WILL compete for the title

bluchoo

37 minutes ago, FSM said:

Aye right, this is like when you're a kid and your maw tells you that she can't afford to get you that bike you've always wanted, only for you to wake up on xmas day and the bike is sitting there for you.

Bring out the 20 million war-chest Paul :D

But that was Santa that gave you the bike. Obviously.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm of the opinion the money is there. Say we spend £2m in the summer but in private MW was given £4m and it wasn't revealed. 

Would we believe the manager is happy and move on or just consistently slate the board? 

The day MW walks out of Rangers and it isn't for a top job or he publicly states he can't take us any further it'll be because the board hasn't backed him. I'll give the board the benefit of the doubt just now

7 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

Paul Murray has spoken to press. I'm angry.............etc, etc, etc.

Nothing in his comments are wrong, yet we still have the usual bile.....spend money on Rangers or I'm throwing a tantrum.

I just don't get it.

Board have so far done exactly what they promised to do i.e. put in place a manager and team to get us promoted. 1 day after winning the title normal service is resumed, with the same wallopers slagging off the board and bumping their gums over fucking 'wording'. Some folk are just utterly tragic.

38 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

That whole benchmark comment has left me feeling dirty. After the season the taigs are having, we should be aiming much higher. If Aberdeen can run them this close, the Magic Hat will be fine. 

And what if the reason Aberdeen have done this well is because they have used them as the benchmark? Is it really outwith the realms of possibility that you size up the opposition before embarking on a competition? 

8 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Celtic are the benchmark. They are just not a very high one.

Ssshhh stop making sense. Remember Mini Murray is a wanker, RST loving anti Rangers bastard, or something like that. GRRRRRR

:D

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

Not a fan then?

No the guys a fucking idiot from building bridges with the cunts that tried to kill us to this nonsense he just makes a total cunt of himself and Rangers everytime he opens his mouth.

37 minutes ago, FSM said:

Board have so far done exactly what they promised to do i.e. put in place a manager and team to get us promoted. 1 day after winning the title normal service is resumed, with the same wallopers slagging off the board and bumping their gums over fucking 'wording'. Some folk are just utterly tragic.

It's the board room crew mate, I'm sure gogzy will have replied in this thread but at the same time telling us all his opinions are all very well balanced ;)

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

No the guys a fucking idiot from building bridges with the cunts that tried to kill us to this nonsense he just makes a total cunt of himself and Rangers everytime he opens his mouth.

Some of the shite you read on here FFS. Away and howl at the moon

15 minutes ago, Smile said:

Did you not try to out me once and had to scuttle under a rock for a while. 

You're a bit paranoid there bud. I've no idea who you are apart from the rantings you partake in on here  :541:

Not sure why the benchmark comment is that big of a deal.

They are the current champions and current best team in Scotland? correct? as much as it hurts to admit it, they are. That's what a benchmark is - the current standard. OK it doesn't make good reading but for all Murray's faults I'm glad he acknowledge's this. If he didn't then I'd be concerned ....

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Not sure why the benchmark comment is that big of a deal.

They are the current champions and current best team in Scotland? correct? as much as it hurts to admit it, they are. That's what a benchmark is - the current standard. OK it doesn't make good reading but for all Murray's faults I'm glad he acknowledge's this. If he didn't then I'd be concerned ....

The thing is , you would never have any of that filthy mob over the city say the same thing about us.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

The thing is , you would never have any of that filthy mob over the city say the same thing about us.

Yup. True. But they've always been dishonest, hateful, delusional rotters.

The whole timing of this release does not make sense as there are still important games coming up as the season is still live, and the team and the support don't need to be reminded about what to expect as far as the scum are concerned and competing in the Premiership, we're all well aware of the coming situation, but that's for next season not now.

King and Murray have the worst timing and are absolute rubbish when it comes to dealing with the press, and even if this is only part of the press release it is enough to make you vomit when the filth are included, and we should not be telling the whole world our plans.

This has been released at a time when everybody is feeling good about winning the Championship, and to my mind is a stealth version of "this is a good day to hide some bad news", it looks fair but is it? ....... 

The bad news being we are not going to see the promised fabled funds required to make a concerted challenge next season.

Believe what you like but this looks awful like someone getting their excuses in early, and what better time to get it out there than when the support is on a high.

:uk: