FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

16 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I've packeds Sinclair twice as well once from a pack once from the squad builder challenge both instant quick sell.

Wanyama seems a decent player in it and I play 2 cdm's but I just cannot bring myself to buy him due to his links 

12 hours ago, GallowhillLoyal said:

The Gers badges & strips are dear on PC too. Tarriers are cheap as fuck

Yeh I noticed that too,,,you can but the celtic kits at a "Buy Now " price of just 400 coins,, whereas the Rangers ones are 5K.  I managed to get a Home kit last night tho for 3.5k during the wee silly hours lol.  Even in FIFA FUT Rangers are the only show in town. 

1 hour ago, stevotrueblue said:

Yeh I noticed that too,,,you can but the celtic kits at a "Buy Now " price of just 400 coins,, whereas the Rangers ones are 5K.  I managed to get a Home kit last night tho for 3.5k during the wee silly hours lol.  Even in FIFA FUT Rangers are the only show in town. 

Are you on PC as well mate?

13 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Right I've found a formation that seems to work. I just need to bolster my team a bit more and I think I'll start winning more.

4 2 2 2

I've ditched the wingers and it's 2 cdm 2 cam in mf

The runs they make into the box means I'm getting a few goals from crosses normally crossed by the strikers. 

How's the formation set out, can you screenshot / take a pic?

On 13/10/2016 at 11:35 AM, Gaz52 said:

Skill Games are fucking solid man. Trying to beat a guys score who I've got as a friend on one of the shooting ones, no idea how he got it so high, I've rattled every shot in first time, holding L2 for silky ones the lot and I can't get near the cunt

I had to change my fav team to Barcelona so I could get Messi and Suarez to hit shots with as Barton and Garner just weren't cutting it

He's probably done it with created players mate. 99 ratings all round :wink:

41 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

build a Brazilian side (national team obviously)

Went for Spanish. Managed to build a better squad than I already had and so far my most expensive player was Oblak at 18,000. For an 87 rated keeper that's not the worst.

Changed to 5-3-2 and my squad is now:

Oblak

Juanfran, Gimenez, Garay, Laporte, Tremoulinas.

Koke, Isco, Arda Turan.

Gameiro & Morata.

Subs are Ter Stegen, Savic, Gaya, Pato, Carvajal, Musacchio and Fernando Torres.

No reserves yet but I've still got Ramsey, Feghouli, Vardy, Payet, Blind & Deulofeu up for sale so I should make plenty off them to buy some.

38 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

5 3 2 working a charm. So hard to break down. 

I've just switched to this for my last game. 

My 3 centre halves aren't the quickest but turning the offside trap off makes it a lot harder to get caught out with pace as well.

Done quite well when getting rid of Ramsey, Feghouli, Vardy, Payet, Blind & Deulofeu in the auctions.

Used the coins to add Godin, Pique, Busquets, Andre Gomes, Bruno and Gabi to my squad.

Defence is looking solid now but not a great deal of pace in my team overall which is taking a bit of getting used to after having Vardy, Musa etc in my old squad.

5 hours ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Stuck all my premiership players up for auction.

What's the best league to build a new side? German, Italian or Spanish?

Serie a team, 

handanovic/buffon

alex sandro barzagli/ cheillini /Miranda / barzagli dani alves 

de Rossi hamsik pjanic 

bernardi Eder/Muriel  mertens 

solid team with pace up top, got me in the weekend league yesterday

back 5 costs about 120k though

11 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

Serie a team, 

handanovic/buffon

alex sandro barzagli/ cheillini /Miranda / barzagli dani alves 

de Rossi hamsik pjanic 

bernardi Eder/Muriel  mertens 

solid team with pace up top, got me in the weekend league yesterday

back 5 costs about 120k though

Fuck sake. I have a back 5 of Juanfran (83), Godin (88), Pique (86), Laporte (84) & Tremoulinas (81) plus Carvajal (83), Musacchio (83), Gimenez (83), Garay (84), Savic (82) & Gaya (80) all as back up and I got the lot of them for less than 70k

5 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Fuck sake. I have a back 5 of Juanfran (83), Godin (88), Pique (86), Laporte (84) & Tremoulinas (81) plus Carvajal (83), Musacchio (83), Gimenez (83), Garay (84), Savic (82) & Gaya (80) all as back up and I got the lot of them for less than 70k

Pricey back line but worth it tbh, if not go for cheaper options(no dani alves/Buffon, 40k ea)

that defence seems pretty safe like, why change it mate?

16 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

Pricey back line but worth it tbh, if not go for cheaper options(no dani alves/Buffon, 40k ea)

that defence seems pretty safe like, why change it mate?

That's what I've changed to tonight. Before that my team was all English based players and I sold the lot and started from scratch.

Before I done that my back 4 was Darmian, Jagielka, Sakho and Monreal.

My squad compared to what I've got now was pretty average though.