Chances of moving seats

WATP84JRL

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

You can get OF tickets, there is an option on the paper renewal form

When I log into my account it says I can apply for old firm games it says he won't have the opportunity to get tickets he's 8 and his St renewal is £50

22 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

When I log into my account it says I can apply for old firm games it says he won't have the opportunity to get tickets he's 8 and his St renewal is £50

It may be that child tickets won't qualify. That certainly is the case in the family stand

13 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

It may be that child tickets won't qualify. That certainly is the case in the family stand

It's family stand were in was going to ask for a transfer so we can both get old firm tickets but donk know how to go about it

12 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Im in BR2...£295 or £375 to include celtic.

Works out great value at £17 per game and i can watch the old firm  on the box..

The wee man is £50 with no old firm option other than the tele...lol!!

Don't see the point haven a St if you don't get OF tickets 

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Anyone know what the process is for moving seats?

Get up and start walking, when the music stops first one to sit in the seat gets it. If you don't get a seat unfortunately you're out(ed as a taig).

14 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

Don't see the point haven a St if you don't get OF tickets 

The point of having a ST is so you get to go support Ranger every 2nd week,who we are playing is an irrelevance.

Just now, folkestoneger said:

Normally you have to renew then request a change of seat. Not sure how that goes if you have a youngster in tow

I have to say in all honesty when I wanted to move from MFF a couple of years back I just let it expire then waited for the public sale. May not be so easy if 40000+ want a season ticket though

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

I have to say in all honesty when I wanted to move from MFF a couple of years back I just let it expire then waited for the public sale. May not be so easy if 40000+ want a season ticket though

Wouldn't want to chance it and miss out 

2 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

Wouldn't want to chance it and miss out 

I think you pay for your ST as normal then after all the renewals I think you can request a transfer before public sale. Not 100% on that though.

i think we will just renew for the BR because it's a good crowd around us and sometimes it's better the devil you know!

It is a pisser about the wean but I'm starting to think on the bright side that we'll be able to go to the pub for pre match drinks if he's not with us! :lol:

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

I think you pay for your ST as normal then after all the renewals I think you can request a transfer before public sale. Not 100% on that though.

i think we will just renew for the BR because it's a good crowd around us and sometimes it's better the devil you know!

It is a pisser about the wean but I'm starting to think on the bright side that we'll be able to go to the pub for pre match drinks if he's not with us! :lol:

Very true:wink::wink::wink:

5 hours ago, A.T.G said:

You having a laugh ya cunt

I can see how this could have come across. A didni mean a wasn't renewing ma ST because u don't get OF tickets I was meaning it was a bit pish you can't pay extra to get OF tickets on a juvenile ST the broomi