rtv / vpn

seb1972

Need some advice as to how i can watch Gers on rtv when its only shown outside uk.

I have ipad which doesnt support adobe flash player which is needed.

I have laptop that i cant install Tunnel Bear etc on.

Any ideas as to correct combo ?

• 8 months later...

An old topic lads/lassies i know, but just got my PC back from being fixed, eveything wiped, had zenmate as my vpn for getting RTV live paying for it giving the money to the club, however on downloading zenmate again, i see its now asking for payment after 7 days free use, are there any other certified VPN`S out there that any bears use for RTV, thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

An old topic lads/lassies i know, but just got my PC back from being fixed, eveything wiped, had zenmate as my vpn for getting RTV live paying for it giving the money to the club, however on downloading zenmate again, i see its now asking for payment after 7 days free use, are there any other certified VPN`S out there that any bears use for RTV, thanks in advance.

I know it's not giving money to the club but where does that go anyway

Download kodi and Google how to install follow follow add on and there you go 

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Anyone translate into the Queen's English?

2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

No mate i have a zgemma sat box, i can get everything on there both sat and streaming, however i enjoy the no buffering of purchasing each game rather than some crap stream, money goes to the club also, my job and location dictate i can`t attend every match.

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

No mate i have a zgemma sat box, i can get everything on there both sat and streaming, however i enjoy the no buffering of purchasing each game rather than some crap stream, money goes to the club also, my job and location dictate i can`t attend every match.

There's no buffering on the follow follow add on and it's always been a terrific stream when I've watched it 

On 26/04/2016 at 8:31 PM, seb1972 said:

Need some advice as to how i can watch Gers on rtv when its only shown outside uk.

I have ipad which doesnt support adobe flash player which is needed.

I have laptop that i cant install Tunnel Bear etc on.

Any ideas as to correct combo ?

Use puffin browser - has servers in America and can play flash on iPad/iPhone 

15 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Anyone translate into the Queen's English?

:lol: I'll try. The guy acknowledges the topic is old but he has a valid question in relation. He used to have zenmate which worked perfectly well with his paid subscription of RTV on his computer as his OS got wiped as it got repaired. On a clean install he has re-downloaded zenmate only to find the free version now only lasts 1 week, after which it asks for a payment for the full version.

Basically he's bumping a thread to ask for an alternative VPN to watch his paid RTV subscription.

Not really difficult to understand despite all the information being in one sentence with numerous commas.

Grammar polis.

41 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Is the FF addon still working, mines stopped and havent had time to investigate,

6 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

:lol: I'll try. The guy acknowledges the topic is old but he has a valid question in relation. He used to have zenmate which worked perfectly well with his paid subscription of RTV on his computer as his OS got wiped as it got repaired. On a clean install he has re-downloaded zenmate only to find the free version now only lasts 1 week, after which it asks for a payment for the full version.

Basically he's bumping a thread to ask for an alternative VPN to watch his paid RTV subscription.

Not really difficult to understand despite all the information being in one sentence with numerous commas.

Grammar polis.

Nope.

The grammar I get but I'm still lost.

Too old for this stuff.

Suppose that's why I continue overpaying and subsidising the likes of BT Sports.

Cheers for trying tho.

7 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Download Hola extension for Chrome