Liverpool v Villarreal

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Goianegra said:

Cheers, can remember Spurs missing out after finishing 4th when Chelsea won the Champions League. 5 is a total overkill.

If Man City had won the CL (and finished outside the top 4)the 4th placed EPL team would have been thrown out.

That would have been funny because I hate watching these bums celebrate finishing 4th

Sadly it can't happen now

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

A really hate Liverpool. Not the only ones either.

And this is your 7th post in a thread made for a Liverpool game. Is that not a bit like the behaviour of the Rangers-obsessed ones from the east?

12 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Why would you want a British team to lose against a Spanish team?

Do you support the Scum in Europe ? as even how much they try to kid on or deny it they are a British team.

10 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

And this is your 7th post in a thread made for a Liverpool game. Is that not a bit like the behaviour of the Rangers-obsessed ones from the east?

:lol::lol:, gave my opinion on their atmosphere, the media loving up to them, gave someone the answer to the question he asked and why a wanted a British team to get beat.

Is everybody who posts in the laugh at Celtic thread 'obsessed'?

English media wanting an English club to win against Spanish opposition, so what? I think the supposed Liverpool love in is over exaggerated tbh. No more than any other English club and whatever praise they receive after tonight they deserve, brilliant performance. 

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol::lol:, gave my opinion on their atmosphere, the media loving up to them, gave someone the answer to the question he asked and why a wanted a British team to get beat.

Is everybody who posts in the laugh at Celtic thread 'obsessed'?

I'd be a wee bit confused about anyone who made 20% of the posts in a match thread about a team they hate.

Seems like a bit of a waste of time but each to their own.

9 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

English media wanting an English club to win against Spanish opposition, so what? I think the supposed Liverpool love in is over exaggerated tbh. No more than any other English club and whatever praise they receive after tonight they deserve, brilliant performance. 

Was meaning the fact they make it as if Anfield's atmosphere is the best, when it's average at best.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Was meaning the fact they make it as if Anfield's atmosphere is the best, when it's average at best.

And how many more times do you intend to say it before it becomes obsessive repetition no one else appears to be remotely interested in?

40 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Anfield is a shit house.

Even the taigs have a better European atmosphere and they are on the poor scale.

The Anfield crowd thing is an utter myth.

They seem to have only one song these days, "The Fields of Anfield Road", which is uncomfortably similar to "The Fields of Athenrye" for me.