Chancer

Was in ticket office today to renew my season tickets, wee guy in front of me at window "awrite hen can I get a ticket for cup final" were you  successful in the ballot sir "naw but I've only missed wan gemme at home this season, can I no jist get wan" I'm sorry sir it doesn't  work like that, "yer no telling me ye cannae give me wan ticket , ye must huv a couple spare " can't sir sorry "well stick it up yer fuckin arse then " apart from him being a wee bit out of order with the girl I was pissing myself, comedy gold 

He has a point.

Imagine a Rangers fan wanting a ticket for the final and not getting one, comedy gold. You'd love the ballot thread OP.

5 minutes ago, Willis said:

He has a point.

Imagine a Rangers fan wanting a ticket for the final and not getting one, comedy gold. You'd love the ballot thread OP.

I wasn't laughing at  the guy for not having a ticket, just the way he went about it today trying his arm was funny, I've been in the guys position before so can we not turn a wee story from the ticket office into me laughing at guy's not having a ticket which I certainly am not

I am surprised it didn't work...Every Rangers Cup Final I have been to in the past I got myself and my Dad tickets by using this trusty fail proof method..The staff must have been changed..Did he no ask for Shuggie and give the "wink" followed by the trusty handshake..:541:

8 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I am surprised it didn't work...Every Rangers Cup Final I have been to in the past I got myself and my Dad tickets by using this trusty fail proof method..The staff must have been changed..Did he no ask for Shuggie and give the "wink" followed by the trusty handshake..:541:

Could possibly have worked better if the place hadn't been mobbed and able to hear whole conversation, bit of stealth required in this situation 

1 hour ago, blueretro said:

Nothing wrong with asking but no need for the abuse to the ticket office woman.

Have you read that op shite. ?   Typing the glesga patter , the replies he heard calling the guy sir ,  then claiming he never heard the convo very well , lot of pish

5 minutes ago, Johnnyren said:

Have you read that op shite. ?   Typing the glesga patter , the replies he heard calling the guy sir ,  then claiming he never heard the convo very well , lot of pish

Where did I say I didn't hear the convo very well, I quite clearly stated the whole place heard it, don't really care what you think tbh,simply posted a wee thing I heard in TO today, if you think it's a load of  pish fair enough, have a nice night  m8, you were obviously there and heard every word 

10 hours ago, Johnnyren said:

Who is to say the man was not a 'Sir'? Bad show when a knight of the realm can't get a ticket for the final. 

By the way OP, was the lad wearing a suit of armour? 

7 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Who is to say the man was not a 'Sir'? Bad show when a knight of the realm can't get a ticket for the final. 

By the way OP, was the lad wearing a suit of armour? 

I think OP is stealth-promoting his new book...

51W2233XNKL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

:D