oldbear

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, gogzy said:

Some people love Rangers for a variety of reasons.  There is a massive amount of fans who embrace the PUL stuff and there are a fair amount that don't IMO.  Rangers are a broad church and no one should be abused for not sharing the majority view.

I was raised in a protestant household, my older family members were very involved in that part of things.  I am not, and I know loads of people like me, just like I know loads of people who fully embrace the PUL stuff.   None of the people I know are better or worse Rangers fans for it, and fuck anyone who thinks that they are better than anyone else because of their political leanings, elitist bullshit.

The "abuse" isn't being dished out because someone isn't sharing the majority view though..

10 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The "abuse" isn't being dished out because someone isn't sharing the majority view though..

Exactly. Gogzy is a smart guy and should see this is the case. How hateful wee bigots like BP9 are still here is quite frankly baffling. I will admit I started it by mentioning his name in this thread (albiet in response to a question) but every single thread like this he enters (and AlBear joins in) they either get people warned, the thread locked, people arguing or posts deleted.

It's fuck all to do with people who are not PUL getting abused - there's loads who aren't PUL but have the good grace to just pass on by and not call people Paranoid protestants and shame to the club etc fucking hell he even said clear as day last night to me he wished the English guys who love us because of the PUL connection wouldn't support us - yet has a go at me punting a myth that I keep saying there should be criteria for who should support Rangers, or not, and he's blatantly came out with that brand of bigotry.

The guy (and 1 or 2 others) are absolute pricks Gogzy. End of.

2 hours ago, Carnager said:

This one?

Screenshot_2016-05-19-14-11-18-1.png

Replace "than" with "by". That is what he meant, but just couldn't write it.

The guy is a dirty heinous malcontent prick of the highest order and one that would give me great pleasure in wasting his baws with a ten pound sledge hammer.

I despair at what governs us these days, but I am afraid we are part of the problem in allowing it.

I absolute hate the fucking SNP and their scummy followers and I bet yous that all the web forums around and not just RM has SNP infiltrators. Put there to split a wedge between us. This is how they operate. Look at the state of our country now that they won power. They are a virus and a cancer. They have split Scotland and I hate there skulls for that.

See the support that are not PUL, well these guys will respect those that are. We all respect the history tied to our club but the SNP roasters lack this bit that makes us great. I would no be surprised if the SNP had paid staff infiltrating websites like this to turn us, then claim we support independence and the SNP. 

:2gunsfiring_v1: SNP