SNP MSPs back anti-sectarian football law amid calls to scrap it

oldbear

48 minutes ago, North Antrim Bear said:

When an SNP paramilitary force conducts a campaign of terror for years, the comparison will carry more weight.

Look up the Scottish National Liberation Army m8, maybe not as big as the other lot but they did commit acts of terrorĀ (tu)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, North Antrim Bear said:

They aren't the same, as deplorable as a lot of SNP policies are.

Agreed mate. Sinn Fein\IRA have murdered thousands of people, to compare the SNP to them is silly.Ā I also wouldn't class them as sectarian because of their backing of this law, if so, why are the taigs are also up in arms about it?

3 minutes ago, WMT said:

Agreed mate. Sinn Fein\IRA have murdered thousands of people, to compare the SNP to them is silly.Ā I also wouldn't class them as sectarian because of their backing of this law, if so, why are the taigs are also up in arms about it?

You don't have to murder and commit terrorism to draw a parallel - they are identical in policy and the way they go about their business politically etcĀ 

oh and if Albear is reading by policy I don't mean SNP's main aim is a United Ireland Ffs just had to make sure I got that disclaimer inĀ 

3 minutes ago, WMT said:

Have you not seen the MSP openly admit being Anti-British but say being Anti Irish and Catholic is wrong?Ā 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Have you not seen the MSP openly admit being Anti-British but say being Anti Irish and Catholic is wrong?Ā 

There's no getting through to some folk mateĀ 

Yes I have. Of course he's a dickhead,Ā but there's aĀ HUGEĀ difference between saying you're anti-British and advocating blowing up and killing British people.

20 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

:lol:Ā omg that's a new low for youĀ 

if you read the wording there's no contradiction there at allĀ 

notice how I said there the first time "probably" then my latest post I said "at a guess"Ā 

and I also qualified it being saying I know of a few hundred

thst is really really pitful Al, even for youĀ 

I don't need to make anything up to embellish my point - my point is valid - why don't you debate it instead of trying to point score with some of the worst semantics I have ever seen on here

are you denying there are a sizeable amount of English who like Rangers because of the PUL aspect? Please try and deny it that would make my dayĀ 

I don't ask Rangers fans what their political or religious leanings are when I meet them so I couldn't make such a claim.

I'm trying to debate your point. You claim to know these English Rangers fans purely because of PUL leanings, you have stated rough estimates to make your point. I'm trying to clarify these estimates, if that is pitiful fine. I didn't make the claims.

You originally stated there are "thousands" of English Rangers fans just because of PUL. Then you clarified you personally knew a couple hundred, now you clarified again it may be a hundred or so. If the figure is just semantics then why do you keep usito back up your point?

Next week you'll probably clarify again that you know a dozen English Rangers fans purely because of PUL leanings.

Anyway, I got work now.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

why do you keep saying that? It's inaccurateĀ 

what about the, at a guess, hundred or soĀ Englishmen I know personally that love Rangers purely because of PUL - would you rather they vanished and didn't bother? Every time I have asked you this you've went quiet and fucked off out the threadĀ 

hopefully the trend continuesĀ 

:lol:Ā well arn't you full of yourself - if you n yer English mates need to top up your 'love' for the club with religious nonsense and politicalĀ beliefs then good luck to you!Ā 

6 minutes ago, WMT said:

Most people were complaining about the rhetoric claiming the sectarianism in Scotland was 'anti catholic' and 'anti Irish'. Ā These are inflammatory, I'll founded remarks which cause social division and serves to help demonstrate why the SNP are not to be trusted.

1 minute ago, AlBear85 said:

I don't ask Rangers fans what their political or religious leanings are when I meet them so I couldn't make such a claim.

I'm trying to debate your point. You claim to know these English Rangers fans purely because of PUL leanings, you have stated rough estimates to make your point. I'm trying to clarify these estimates, if that is pitiful fine. I didn't make the claims.

You originally stated there are "thousands" of English Rangers fans just because of PUL. Then you clarified you personally knew a couple hundred, now you clarified again it may be a hundred or so. If the figure is just semantics then why do you keep usito back up your point?

Next week you'll probably clarify again that you know a dozen English Rangers fans purely because of PUL leanings.

Anyway, I got work now.

I don't ask people either but the English ones I'm referring toĀ they tend to tell me or I know -Ā in fact take great in telling me they love Rangers and then why.Ā 

Imo there probably are thousands of English people that like Rangers for they reasons - if I know of a few hundred what about the ones I don't know? England is a big placeĀ 

al you have made an Arse of yourself with that last post to me and you know it especially since I explained it to you hence the nonsense about next week being a dozenĀ 

have a nice night at work - are you enrolled in some Government scheme that has companies take on ex Junkies? :lol:

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol:Ā well arn't you full of yourself - if you n yer English mates need to top up your 'love' for the club with religious nonsense and politicalĀ beliefs then good luck to you!Ā 

You are missing the point - on purposeĀ 

surely the PUL can be a good thing if it attracts more fans ? Yes?Ā 

Careful how you reply and not dig a holeĀ 

Just now, ChesterPerry said:

I'd love to punch BP9 in the mouth.

Get in line mate..He is best ignored. A droll troll...who amazingly has allies on here!!??...They must get together and wank over pictures of salmond eating pies and having Braveheart on a loop...Ā 

Just now, K.A.I said:

No they should come for the football! It really is that simple.Ā 

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

Most people were complaining about the rhetoric claiming the sectarianism in Scotland was 'anti catholic' and 'anti Irish'. Ā These are inflammatory, I'll founded remarks which cause social division and serves to help demonstrate why the SNP are not to be trusted.

I don't disagree with a single word you say, but as someone who has friends and family who have suffered at the hands of Sinn Fein\IRA, it's the comparison that I have a problem with. It just feels to meĀ like people are diminishing the real evil of SinnĀ Fein\IRA..the SNP do not come close..

7 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

No they should come for the football! It really is that simple.Ā 

If they came for the football only we'd have had no fans past few yearsĀ 

but that's ok I'll leave that lying there - it's not a good thing for you that something brings more fans to the club - wow :lol:

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No mate. BP9 wants to be able to go to Rangers games and sing 'ole ole' and 'go rangers, go'

BP9 hates the fact that he's aĀ Rangers supporter (only for the football by the way)Ā but he doesn't want to let his daddy down by defecting. An absolute tadger of a human being andĀ as spineless as they come.

It's been said many a time on here but I'll repeat:

You simply do not find these types of arseholes on buses, in pubs or at any rangers related functions, EVER.

They want to belong in fact they wish they could find it inside themselves, that thing, who knows what it is, that binds us all together. But they don't have it.

The type of cunt that only goes to the games so he can swear with the big boys.

14 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

And once again the SNaziP fanboy has diverted a thread about his sectarian party around to theĀ folk of the PUL community and why they are everything that's wrong with Rangers football club.Ā 

What a dick you are BP9.Ā 

I don't like the cunt but this one is my fault mate - I mentioned him in reply to someone saying who votes for this shower the SNPĀ 

i don't think he was involved before thatĀ 

his comments are as scummy as ever though :tu:Ā