Sturgeon congratulates Hibs

AlCapone

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't even read this anymore my blood is boiling. I've just read the Daily Record describe the assaults on Rangers players as 'not ideal'... What?..  did they want them crippled?.. Or killed? 

Now the Republican leader doesn't even deem it worthy of comment. 

What a country.. Nowhere else on earth. 

10 hours ago, AlCapone said:

Are there really rangers fans that vote for the racist bigots?

Congratulations @HibsOfficial - my other half @PeterMurrell is just one of thousands of happy Hibees tonight. #ScottishCupFinal

I despise that horrible person but as FM you might expect any political leader to congratulate the winners of a Scottish Cup. What is more concerning is if Rangers supporters had flooded onto that pitch what would the papers and politicians have said then, I'm pretty sure we all know the answer to that.

9 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Absolute disgrace, she should be talking about a public enquiry regarding the stewards and the policing as people's safety was put at risk by these hooligans.  

Let's hope wee Ruth sets about her regarding this matter 

Wee Ruth, utterly delusional. Yer man Adam Tompkins is a Bear but you won't hear Ruth saying much at all. Tories and SNP same sides on most things.

10 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Any Rangers fan that supports her and her bigoted shower should go and watch Celtic next season. It's like guys supporting Feminism. 

sh*te. So if I am white I'm not allowed to fight racism. Feminism just means equality, if you have a daughter or a sister or a mother you can easily be a feminist. All political leaders don't have to be Bears either, I have no issue with that. I have an issue with Sturgeon being a malingering mean-spirited, self-serving, flag waving, Tory. But she's entitled to give congratulations. Remember Kenny Millar marched right into the Hibs dressing room and shook their hands, class act.  

Next move for us is to show up the SFA and have them act to hit Hibs hard.

1 minute ago, saintbob1969 said:

sh*te. So if I am white I'm not allowed to fight racism. Feminism just means equality, if you have a daughter or a sister or a mother you can easily be a feminist. All political leaders don't have to be Bears either, I have no issue with that. I have an issue with Sturgeon being a malingering mean-spirited, self-serving, flag waving, Tory. But she's entitled to give congratulations. Remember Kenny Millar marched right into the Hibs dressing room and shook their hands, class act.  

Next move for us is to show up the SFA and have them act to hit Hibs hard.

Sorry Bob i am as patriotic as you but she is a cunt and has exactly the same agenda against us as Salmond did .

Ive just emailed ugly bitch to see what she is going to do about the SFA and the nazi police force failing to enforce the supposed safety measures that are in place and I also asked why she failed to condemn the violence instead of congratulating her hubbies scumbag team. I'm not hopeful of a reply. 

Have just listened to BBC Scot radio,deflecting from what really went on yesterday. No mention of where the mob rule came from,a hint that there 'may' have been some violence.No mention of the destruction to Hampden.The BBC are a total disgrace.'Your BBC'??? Not if you're a law abiding football fan it seems.

2 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

Ive just emailed ugly bitch to see what she is going to do about the SFA and the nazi police force failing to enforce the supposed safety measures that are in place and I also asked why she failed to condemn the violence instead of congratulating her hubbies scumbag team. I'm not hopeful of a reply. 

Not on twitter, but believe she is, if you are, ask her on there.