Martin Bain New Sunderland CEO!

21 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

Could be a good contact for the club tbf

a good contact for what?

the man is responsible for our club name being tarnished, for liewells power grab and for having an attitude that you, yes you, are something he stood in and in need of scraping from his shoe. He placed likeminded individuals throughout his team and they too thought the fans a unnecessary requirement.

We then get on to his fuck you moment of knowing he was for the chop so handing mccoist a 750k contract, not to mention signing his own remuneration contract whilst the board (aye paul murray) sat round and said fuck all.

ive read some shite in my time but the contents of this thread take the fucking biscuit.

5 minutes ago, thehost said:

a good contact for what?

the man is responsible for our club name being tarnished, for liewells power grab and for having an attitude that you, yes you, are something he stood in and in need of scraping from his shoe. He placed likeminded individuals throughout his team and they too thought the fans a unnecessary requirement.

We then get on to his fuck you moment of knowing he was for the chop so handing mccoist a 750k contract, not to mention signing his own remuneration contract whilst the board (aye paul murray) sat round and said fuck all.

ive read some shite in my time but the contents of this thread take the fucking biscuit.

For selling players to for multiple millions when the Rossiter, crooks, Windass style potential signings mature - and maybe the odd loan deal. 

Just now, Louden_Greg said:

For selling players to for multiple millions when the Rossiter, crooks, Windass style potential signings mature - and maybe the odd loan deal. 

in your dreams

the guy loves only one thing, himself

mind you, you do have a point re transfers this cunts mo was to pay international players to get them off our books so he may well bankrupt sunderland within a couple of years

the only potential plus is he may take some of his old cronies down there which will stop them all hanging about ibrox, waltzing in and out of argyle house as if they own the fkn place

10 hours ago, The Louden Tavern said:

Martin Bain was very underestimated when he was with us

RM

He decreed that he was worthy of the same bonus as the players for getting to the UEFA Cup Final, £40k. He sanctioned McCoists starting salary of £700k when he had never managed another football team. Two dreadful and narcisstic decisions. There were many more. 

8 hours ago, thehost said:

in your dreams

the guy loves only one thing, himself

mind you, you do have a point re transfers this cunts mo was to pay international players to get them off our books so he may well bankrupt sunderland within a couple of years

the only potential plus is he may take some of his old cronies down there which will stop them all hanging about ibrox, waltzing in and out of argyle house as if they own the fkn place

Do you know him? ,as you have clearly stated that he loves no one but himself

Who is is old cronies?

RM

My main memory of Bain was him spending about 3 weeks in Vienna trying to get Jelavic to sign. I just imagine a guy with his suit sleeves rolled up, smoking a fag, at his wits end 'what's the villa score?' 

My main memory of Bain is him lying down and pandering to the haters when they wanted us to stop singing TBB...Look where that subservant hand wringing attitude got us...

Do the Sunderland fans have a song in their repertoire that he can tell them not to sing..??...Smug and arrogant. Bain the man who also said you didn't need to be a Rangers supporter to work for the Club..Indeed he actively encouraged giving jobs to mhanks!!!.. :power_of_anguish:

To be honest I havn't given it much thought...:hanged:

if memory serves me right, the wee prick took a fucking bonus when the club was still royally fucked by Lloyds grip on our finances and the debt reduction was down to both Muir putting restrictions in place spending wise, and Walter and his team getting us to the CL group stages worth a cool 20mill

yet when our results were released bain got a fucking bonus as the debt went down, fuck him

the only CEO that can see a team go to the CL group stages, earn around 20mill extra revenue from that, see the team fall into the UEFA cup, make it to the final, win both domestic cups and finish 2nd in the league, for a combined overall revenue of over 70mill, and our fucking debt still went UP by 5mill that season :anguish: