Finally!!!! Well done Bill Leckie

scottyc06

10 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Why bring it up at all ? There is plenty to say about what the hibs fans done yesterday without mentioning anything about songs in the first place. 

Out that full article why jump on that one line when 99% of it has been in favour of us?

1 minute ago, RFC Eagle said:

I was agreeing with you just highlighting what he actually said, it was hardly a condemnation of Rangers fans. Maybe see my following posts as to why I think he mentioned it.

That wasn't aimed at you mate, I quoted the wrong post! Fully agree with what you've said! 

I'll give him his due here, to a point.

He's bang on about the behaviour of the scum who support anything but Britain, but there were Irish flags and "spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch" gestures after running towards a Rangers fans section of a football ground, which is a sectarian act covered by many of this governments legislations. Funny how this has not been mentioned?

As an ex-serivce man I will gladly go to jail for singing about my hatred of the murdering bastards that other teams glorify, and our government will take my service in protecting them, yet will jail me for expressing my service and avoiding being killed by them.

9 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

In the dark days of football thuggery, Hibs had one of , if not the worst hooligan gang in the whole of Scotland. Not sure if it was Danny Dyer who did a TV series on football gangs, but someone came up and met some of the Hibs mob, and in their heyday, they were a vicious bunch of cunts. Must be bred into them in the shitiest parts of Edinburgh.

Aye mate I see that episode 

12 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Out that full article why jump on that one line when 99% of it has been in favour of us?

I'm not saying he hasn't highlighted what was done, I just dont get why he had to mention the singing of songs and calling it "bile"  in my opinion there was no need for bringing that into the equation when there is plenty to be  said about the actions of the hibs support 

12 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

4 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I'm not saying he hasn't highlighted what was done, I just dont get why he had to mention the singing of songs and calling it "bile"  in my opinion there was no need for bringing that into the equation when there is plenty to be  said about the actions of the hibs support 

That's what I mean though there's plenty to be said about them, which he has done! And has been the only one to do so! Yet you pick out the one line that's against us! IMO Leckie should be praised for this article as being the only one to tell it predominantly as it is! 

7 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

That's what I mean though there's plenty to be said about them, which he has done! And has been the only one to do so! Yet you pick out the one line that's against us! IMO Leckie should be praised for this article as being the only one to tell it predominantly as it is! 

Fair enough, your opinion differs to mine as I don't see the relevance of his comment about "bile" singing. Each to their own 

The behaviour of more than half of the hibs support, Was disgraceful, Then to charge at rangers fans like a pack of Zulu warriors, No wonder a small majority of gers fans ran on to the pitch, If they hadn't,Who else would have protected the innocent familie's on a day out to support there beloved team, The police were absolutely useless,

I have praise for all those gers at the match who kept clam, And didn't retaliate,At the end of the day WE ARE THE PEOPLE,,And they were just a pack of wild animals.

Only a majority of supporters were singing banned material, I personally would like it to stop during matches,What a supporter sings in there own time is there choice tho.

1 hour ago, scottyc06 said:

He may be a prick but he's about the only journalist to come out and say that there was no fault on Rangers & that the singing of songs is clearly insignificant considering the aftermath!

Yes mate .He likes being the one that's different but I will take it on this occasion .They are all beggar loving bastards though .He wouldn't have said those things if it were Beggars .Most Edinburgh punters wouldn't recognise him on the streets of west end of Glasgow