Dale Pryce In Custody

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jock2012 said:

Stupid young man I blame Hibs and Stokes for flaming the bile against Rangers he is just a skapegoat, we have all done things we should not have done,direct it against who is responsible. 

giphy.gif

You can be sure hes going to get convicted under the OBAF act and not under assault or ABH or breahc of the peace. Also sturgeon will make a phone call to reduce his sentence. Bound to happen. 

2 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

Outing a few lurkers this thread

Trying to hard 

Lurkers? I'm quite happy to provide my 'rangers credentials' to anybody.

I am just shocked that you believe anybody can be in protective custody in the cop shop when you're 1 to a cell at all times and only get out accompanied by an officer for interviews, fingerprints etc.

2 hours ago, mchammer said:

Just thinking, with him losing his job, I assume sacked! Then he gets no broo money. Gets a living allowance or something?

The future jobs he applies for, why were you sacked? Taigs might give him a job.:(

He'll be wanting to make an apology to LW , hope to fuck the Club tells anyone n everyone , they can fuckin do one 

2 minutes ago, GallowhillLoyal said:

I am just shocked that you believe anybody can be in protective custody in the cop shop when you're 1 to a cell at all times and only get out accompanied by an officer for interviews, fingerprints etc.

Right that's twice now.... get your credentials posted now you. 

people seem to think that once thing calm down that these assaults will just go away,hopefully our club will press on and make sure these arseholes will be dealt with,if rangers supporters had attacked his players we would be getting slaughtered daily from everybody so have no sympathy for any of these thugs that his call there supporters.

jail time for them and huge fine and deducted points for there team next season:pipe:

2 minutes ago, bump said:

people seem to think that once thing calm down that these assaults will just go away,hopefully our club will press on and make sure these arseholes will be dealt with,if rangers supporters had attacked his players we would be getting slaughtered daily from everybody so have no sympathy for any of these thugs that his call there supporters.

jail time for them and huge fine and deducted points for there team next season:pipe:

do you actually believe this??

19 minutes ago, GallowhillLoyal said:

Aye ??  

This is a Rangers board, ffs a tarrier never learns