Brown

5 hours ago, AlBear85 said:

Classic case of 'I don't like the guy so I'm going to take his quotes out of context and not even fully quote him so people can make up their own minds' thread.

Love this place.

You love it  that much ,you can't help coming on ..Your grumpier than usual the day Al .

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You love it  that much ,you can't help coming on ..Your grumpier than usual the day Al .

Grumpy? Nah, just getting my fill before disappearing for the summer.

This place becomes even madder without Rangers games. Shocking as that sounds.

1 minute ago, AlBear85 said:

Grumpy? Nah, just getting my fill before disappearing for the summer.

This place becomes even madder without Rangers games. Shocking as that sounds.

Nah you are right mate .We all get withdrawal symptoms for the Bears .Think few of are a cross between bored ,still angry and demanding answers .Place wouldn't be the same without your pearls :D

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Nah you are right mate .We all get withdrawal symptoms for the Bears .Think few of are a cross between bored ,still angry and demanding answers .Place wouldn't be the same without your pearls :D

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, AlBear85 said:

Beautifully summed up your own thread. 

Deflect deflect deflect.

You were wrong accept it. I have not changed my opinion from my initial post. Was only interested in what other reasonable bears thought.

Thanks for sticking to the main point, and adding to the discussion.

Every thread with the arguing ffs

Anyway, I wasn't around but i'm told by those who have a track record of offering an honourable opinion

John Brown was a Vital part of 9 in a row, I've seen the Vids,, the man loves giving it tight to the tarriers, he has earned the right to speak on behalf of the club

5 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

Anyway, I wasn't around but i'm told by those who have a track record of offering an honourable opinion

John Brown was a Vital part of 9 in a row, I've seen the Vids,, the man loves giving it tight to the tarriers, he has earned the right to speak on behalf of the club

This forum is a simple place...

Tits oot would quell most arguments.

1 minute ago, AlBear85 said:

This forum is a simple place...

Tits oot would quell most arguments.

PM's have long been out, did it after the Final, no surprise most missed it having been caught up in the exuberance  

18 hours ago, Rangers Lady said:

He's not earned the right to speak on behalf of the club 

he's more than entitled to his own opinions and on this occasion he's said nothing wrong at all