Warburton contract talks stalled?

Pedrono1

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, John Greig's Sideburns said:

Not great news, but I only expected to him to stay at max 4 years before Sir Davie takes over

Dave Weir won one game out of fourteen before he was sacked as Sheffield United manager.

9 minutes ago, John Greig's Sideburns said:

It's pretty clear that the plan has been for him to take over when Warbs leaves

I guess we've learned nothing from the McCoist disaster.  Rather than hire a proper manager we're just going to let a former player, who is totally unproven as a manger, take over the club again?  Wow.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/warburton-appointed-manager/

Gaffer signed a three year deal, non-story.

The foundations he is putting in place at the club will last a generation, so I am not worried if he leaves after the three years although I hope if we continues this level of success he might want to stay and try his hand in Europe!

8 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I guess we've learned nothing from the McCoist disaster.  Rather than hire a proper manager we're just going to let a former player, who is totally unproven as a manger, take over the club again?  Wow.

I don't appoint the managers pal. Wow.

People seriously need to ignore these type of stories.

Warburton signed a 3 year deal and said how he can he convince players to commit to the club if he wasn't commited himself. Remind me again how many years have windass and crooks each signed for? (4 years so if he had plans to rush off back south I can't see him spinning lies to sign these guys on such long contracts. Before any shoots that down saying he won't have a say in the contract length that's bullshit, a manager controls contract length otherwise how can he effectively build a team).

Fucking press piss me right off.

1 minute ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

Was worried when he was not at the Joey Barton presser, no quotes or statements even through our club web site.

Why the silence, whats going on? Somebody from the club tell us Rangers supporters whats going on please.

He's been on a holiday and been in other countries for transfer purposes, there would be no point in him flying back over just for a few photos to be taken