Effect of referendum on us

TheKingObv

Just now, The No.9 said:

Pretty much only the few of you constantly annoyed at our opinions tbh ?

Nah. Only a couple of people have been expressing annoyance without actually discussing the issue. And it isn't the likes of Briton. 

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Inigo said:

Nah. Only a couple of people have been expressing annoyance without actually discussing the issue. And it isn't the likes of Briton. 

Are you guys best pals or reading from the same play book or something? I guess I just can't stand the guy at all and struggle how anyone does but no laws against it we do live in democracy.

unless you vote SNP and believe the English cheat us?

9 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Are you guys best pals or reading from the same play book or something? I guess I just can't stand the guy at all and struggle how anyone does but no laws against it we do live in democracy.

unless you vote SNP and believe the English cheat us?

No mate. I agree with him on much of what he says here. I didn't vote SNP or Yes and I don't see what that has to do with it anyway, although it does seem to overshadow most topics these days. Nothing Briton is saying really relates to that, or suggests he's a Yes voter (whether he is in reality or not) even though people seem to be determined to somehow interpret it that way. Believe it or not, many people that don't support the SNP or independence voted remain (like me). I happen to think leaving has made the break up of the UK far, far more likely. I deeply hope those who think otherwise are right. Whatever, I wouldn't get too complacent or be too celebratory about the way things have gone, otherwise we could find ourselves sleepwalking towards independence. The SNP have shown themselves to be extremely adept at taking advantage of these kinds of propagandistic gifts. 

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

No mate. I agree with him on much of what he says here. I didn't vote SNP and I don't see what that has to do with it anyway, although it does seem to overshadow most topics these days. Believe it or not, many people that don't support the SNP or independence voted remain. I happen to think leaving has made the break up of the UK far, far more likely. I deeply hope those who think otherwise are right. Whatever, I wouldn't get too complacent or be too celebratory about the way things have gone, otherwise we could find ourselves sleepwalking towards independence. The SNP have shown themselves to be extremely adept at taking advantage of these kinds of propagandistic gifts. 

Although we differ on Briton , I do agree with most you have said Nicola is great at doing the "freedom" speeches at the right time and rallying the loud never ending mob who want independence.

I agree it looks more likely by the day and regardless of the politics side in terms of down to the routes I.e us who live here if your a Rangers fan a British loyalist (in the term itself not referring to paramilitary etc) and yeah probably more lenient to right wing beliefs your are now the scum of Scotland because the SNP are angling for just that and practically all your tims or anyone who's heard they may have an Irish great  uncle who's there da that's watched braveheart will vote for her every move ??

Absolutely don't understand how so many think that voting remain makes you an snp supporter. Leaving was exactly what the snp wanted, as it triggered the whole indy debate again. I would be surprised if even sturgeon voted to remain. She is laughing at the moment.

On ‎26‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 11:31 AM, KeyserSoze said:

Just a point. 

You do know we have had open borders and the free flow of people for 40 years and we have not suffered mass immigration? It's only recently that this has become an issue cos we are bombing the fuck out of countries and there residents are scattering all over the place in fear 

Millions of families throughout Europe don't suddenly wake up and go "let's move to Scotland " just the same way you don't wake up and go "ah fuck it I'm off to Italy/France/Germany etc.  

Correction,the UK have an 'open door' policy not Scotland,the effect on Scotland outside the rest of the UK could be devastating.

1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

Correction,the UK have an 'open door' policy not Scotland,the effect on Scotland outside the rest of the UK could be devastating.

Scotland are a part of the U.K, the last time I looked they were anyhoo and have been for some time 

:lol:

Why would it be devastating? Like I said folk don't just decide to up sticks and move en mass for the hell of it. Why haven't we all fucked off to Germany then? Where opportunities are good and the cost of living is excellent?